What do you do for cashflow ?

Tarponhuntr

Provider
Society
Wilddaemons Reloaded
Assura Azira Vonnegut
I was just wondering what each of you do in order to ensure a positive cashflow to keep you playing. I mean the obvious choice / answer is deposit ; but I mean other than that.
We all know that hunting for the most part does not give any real return on investment. I mean sure , the globals and occsional HOF helps , but does not ensure a net profit. Mining does seem to have a slightly better rate of return, but ultimately still a net loss.
I dont have enough experience with the crafting to know a true "cost - vs - return" scenario. However, the little crafting that I have done has been a large loss on investment.

So the question is : What do you do to make the Peds necessary to stay alive in the world ?:scratch2:

Thanks and good luck to all

skill up to lvl20 main weapon profession, find the right combination of gear and mob (yes, this one is not as easy as most of us may think) and camp.
works fine for me, although i'm constantly on the edge of being broke i can sustain for quite some time now (and i never hoffed or got any remarkable loot)..

trux

The only way is the LA way. lol

I work irl :)

imo, there is nothing in EU that creates cashflow that can be considered fun - i work rl and don't log into eu to continue working, for less than i do irl :) :)

I deposit :scratch:

greetings,

bigdeal

When ever my Ped cards reads 0.00ped I take out a piece of plastic from my wallet called a 'credit card' and deposit.

My bankacount provide's my cashflow (read pedflow).

Hope that anwsers ur question :D

when i run out of scamming victims i sweat a bit or resell items with my second avatars... ;) otherwise, as trux said in 2nd post

Trading. And no, I don't mean reselling. I say always make sure you have some PED stocked that you wont spen on ammo/repairs. If you're out of the mining/hunting money, then go hit the auction house. Watch the "New Offers" like a hawk, buy ores and enmatters when the market value is down, and sell when it's a few percent up. Even if you just make a few PED on every item/ore you'll be up to a good amount of money in time. Hope this helps! :)

I color and upgrade people's armor for them.

When that doesn't work I deposit.

1- MA is a business
2- Businesses exits to make money
3- If player base begins to make too much money (and withdraw most of this money)
4- MA won`t make any money
5- So MA makes it very very very hard/costy for players to make steady income
6- Otherwise MA would go bakrupt
7- And since I like playing EU I don`t want it to go bankrupt
8- So even if I knew how get a long term positive cash flow I wouldn`t share with all others :)

But that is just me :vampire:

i color cloths this took alot of loss peds to skill to a point that i could make even 1 ped now im up to a respectable lvl i color for free and work for tips i make about 2-5 ped a day thats in a 5 hour span so i dont make alot but i like chating so the coloring is a side thing

but i do not seggest trying to skill coloring you can get the lvl 20 in hunting mineing and maybe lvl 6 in crafting in the same amount of peds it would cost you to get to lvl 9 coloring if you know anything about coloring lvl 9 is a bigginer

1- MA is a business
2- Businesses exits to make money
3- If player base begins to make too much money (and withdraw most of this money)
4- MA won`t make any money
5- So MA makes it very very very hard/costy for players to make steady income
6- Otherwise MA would go bakrupt
7- And since I like playing EU I don`t want it to go bankrupt
8- So even if I knew how get a long term positive cash flow I wouldn`t share with all others :)

But that is just me :vampire:

That's why only a handfull off people make's a living out of EU :D

hmmm...actually everytime I am almost broke the system repays me and I am not broke anymore.
Used my last Korss yesterday, not enough to buy a new one, nothing in storage to sell, rest already at bank except the gear I am wearing.
Bought a Mann MPH DlxEGrd with my last PEDs, still had enough for 4000 rounds and went hunting.
Seems to work most of the time.
If it does not, I go out and sweat for some time.

I depo once a month, that usualy keeps me going for the whole month, unless I want to upgrade something. But this was not the answer that you wanted.

As stated earlier if you plan to make a profit in EU, then you have to sacrifice the fun part and always aim to make peds from the other Entropians, trading, providing servicec, or be a good crafter or miner.

I color and upgrade people's armor for them.

When that doesn't work I deposit.

I not sure but I didn't think armor could be upgraded, I thought that was a scam. I also did not know it could be colored. Not implying anything here but how do you you do those things?

I not sure but I didn't think armor could be upgraded, I thought that was a scam. I also did not know it could be colored. Not implying anything here but how do you you do those things?

That was supposed to be a joke :laugh:

My cash flow is generated outside EU. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

At this time, cash flows in one direction - out of me, and towards Sweden.

Some day, years from now, a small percentage of that might start flowing back.

In the meantime, I sweat, and depo when bills permit.

I also craft for materials - it builds my skills, and gets people "stuff" they want.

skill up to lvl20 main weapon profession, find the right combination of gear and mob (yes, this one is not as easy as most of us may think) and camp.
works fine for me, although i'm constantly on the edge of being broke i can sustain for quite some time now (and i never hoffed or got any remarkable loot)..

trux

I depo once a month, that usualy keeps me going for the whole month, unless I want to upgrade something. But this was not the answer that you wanted.

As stated earlier if you plan to make a profit in EU, then you have to sacrifice the fun part and always aim to make peds from the other Entropians, trading, providing servicec, or be a good crafter or miner.

I like their answers. pretty much what i think and try to do. this game is very difficult to keep a balance in. some professions are easier than others i suppose. spend what you can, utilize markup, know many people to sell stuff to, and play with a budget.

good luck :)

I use to suggest mining since the last few updates, but that seems to be heading south...

so now i basically have a friend who buys my EFD's for 1 efd for 1000 peds and that keeps me going ;P

Last edited:
I use a bunch of different things. I don't deposit (anymore), resell, or have received any big loots. I just manage my ped flow, throw in good helping of free money making activities, and most of the time I can count on mining to at least keep me even while giving something to do. Then, when I do have a good amount of PED, I blow it on hunting with my mates, or acquiring gear.

When all else fails, I work on my Olympic quality socializing abilities! :laugh:

as said before...

i work IRL.. outside of my school hehe

Thanks for all of your replies guys. And if it sounded like I do not , or do not want to work for a living , I assure you that is not the case. I know what I currently do to manage my pedflow in the game , I just thought it would be interesting to see what others are doing.

Interestingly enough , several of you work things very similar to the way I do.
That makes me feel slightly reassured.

I do not intend to try to earn alot of money , or make a livign off of this game. However, I find part of the challenge of the game being , how to take as little as possible , and turn it into as much as possible while still being able to have fun. :wtg:

Anyway , I hope you're all having fun , and good luck to you all.:tower:

Selling pets, to the brightheaded.. :yay:

Buy and sell, INVEST...

But yeah...easyer said than done...

gl

I am SUPPOSED to make profit hair styling....but I don't....lol
I chip out my skills to keep my ped stack stocked :D

Back