What do you guys think of our balancing manager, Sally?

Slippery

Stalker
Society
illuminox
Leon Slippery Shockwave
A new video from MindArk is out. In the discussion we see our balancing manager.
I think she will do remarkable things :) What do you think?

Looks like a good girl to me :D

index.php

They are trolling us :D funny joke, I liked it :)

Since when? I already had suspicions about the balancing of Boar steaks.

guess sally and her position is an internal company joke..like the lootius loot god ingame....but for other ppl it looks a bit un-professional and not serious to customers...
in overall the video was ok....many words...no real saying anythin...(was hoping they would have then talked about the many changes the game had ingame the last years like taming,new planets/moons,shares/deeds/new weapons above lvl 100,about ppl reaching higher lvl >200 etc etc)

I think that these sorts of video's are a step in the right direction - the concept of involving the leadership with the community is a good one and helps to build both trust and anticipation about MA's plans for the game.

That said - this video was a miss for me. A LOT of hot air and not too much in the way of real, tangible outputs.

I'd like to see the community manager leading more on this and giving us weekly (ok, monthly?) video installments where they are transparent about what they're working on, how its coming along and what we can expect - and then actually delving on those promises! Keep in mind too that the community will understand when thing are taking longer or don't quite work.

Just look at CD Projekt Red. I know it's apples and oranges but MA should take a leaf out of the CDPR book if they really want to learn about community management and retain an excited, loyal fan-base. Not to mention generate buzz and grow the community more widely.

That part show they are well aware of myths in playerbase and they have good loughs going through some post here in pcf.

Very cool that MA has office dogs.
I would be much happier and enjoy my job a lot more if I could bring mine to the office every day. :)

Last edited:
Sally the balancing manager needs to be sent to the dog house as the loot has not been well balanced for a considerable amount of time. The video is a step in the right direction, but MA really need to respond to issues that have been problematic for a long time. I still cant use the web shop and there has been no MA comment regarding the failed VU earlier this month

I wasn't going to comment before but since you asked - I think this current one should be a huge improvement!

Loot is terrible and I haven't wanted to play. I've tried but well hmmm

You guys are missing the truth here.

Sally IS the "balancing: manager. Her job is to try and keep everyone else awake. To the degree she does her job, some players get globals and hofs.

With a tiny tongue like she has, there's only so many sleepy faces she can lick awake.

That's why we're getting 30% to 60% mining returns.

Now, if they had a mastiff, it'd be a different story.

Especially if it took a crap in the middle of the office. That'd wake EVERYONE up.

For sure a cute balancing manager. Mental health balancing manager that is.
Loot and eco balancing manager will show up in a future video. :p

Don't bother about Henriks repeated comments about you being the "old guy" Magnus. Most of us playing are older than you anyway. :D

Reactions: Geo
LOL! The video is to promote who is who only.
Don't demand too much on the video contents.

Just wait for the next one. Maybe 6 months later... Then, they will start a serious and meaningful discussion.

Back