What ever happened to F.O.M.A. .....

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
I admit, I haven't been on the asteroid in years.
Last time I was there, it was still Club Neverdie.
But there comes the time when you have to finish that Cornaterion Iron mission...

gosh...
Ok...now they have a race track, that is nice
but besides that there is nobody to race against...

Ok, could be that it is miners paradise but then again, I did not see not that many miners in my 5 hours on there either.
Ok, maybe I did not get the memo that a hunter has to announce himself.
But seriously...I can really somehow not imagine that this asteroid pays off even the slightest of investment done.
Two unique mobs and I spend over two hours killing roughly 30 Cornaterions (not even finish rank 1 on Codex), while killing 4 times that amount in Sabakuma, Atrax and Atrox.

Talk about mismanagement "On miners demand go to dome 19 for Cornaterion youngs"...somehow the rest of the almost non existant mobs got lost in translation?

Whole place is a ghost town with even the tumble weed to bored to pass by.
And the really worst thing...why don't the owners try to sell it off to new peeps ?
There are no events or promotion to get there, so all they have are there losses.

I offer 200 PEDs for the whole asteroid, no questions asked :D

Seriously, that is one place that should be on the line for a better management.
Shares could be thought, but the current owners will definately not get a better offer than mine (Next island is a whole planet and sold only roughly more than 20k PEDs in share if I saw correctly)

you missed when MA put a Dasp and Corn spawn on Calypso for a month or two, sorry.

Also, from what I last heard the main owner has been mostly absent ?

I guess it goes to show how well NEVERDIE actually did run it.

I guess it goes to show how well NEVERDIE actually did run it.

He had zero competition, and it was still fairly empty. But yeah- better than today I suppose. Can always look at Rocktropia if you want an accurate idea of how well Neverdie really ran a place. Dead.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
There have been a lot of rumors circulating regarding the owner of FOMA. I have tried making contact to no avail. The owner's avatar has not been seen logged on in years. People had said the owner was in the hospital at some point but no further word was given, and those claims were never verified.

People had said the owner was in the hospital at some point but no further word was given, and those claims were never verified.

Well... this is from the man himself... :dunno:

Please PM me with any other issues that you might find - will be greatly appreciated, due to a life-threatening illness(as some of you know) i have been in hospitals/clinics/doctors for the last 3.5 month already and simply do not have time to scan forums for posts - i do check PM regularly though and reply to all PM's i receive.

TL;DR tax 5% or 5,5% in one economy that most average markup there is 108(at best)
eventual people going figure out dont matter how many attempt they going do end in loss
Special with nerf multi in 2018 , 2019 . Q4 2019 , and 2020..... they make minning inddor istant loss without big hofs to get fun.... atm if you are dome owner set in 1% to maybe make worth minning there

TL;DR tax 5% or 5,5% in one economy that most average markup there is 108(at best)
eventual people going figure out dont matter how many attempt they going do end in loss
Special with nerf multi in 2018 , 2019 . Q4 2019 , and 2020..... they make minning inddor istant loss without big hofs to get fun.... atm if you are dome owner set in 1% to maybe make worth minning there

Petonium is very nice mu when I last checked and few others. Worth odd shot now and then but full time mining nope.

foma pretty dead now but I will say rocktropia isn't dead. Its pretty solid but is often a major getaway for big spenders then return after the hunt was insane amounts of loot that most aren't rdy to buy.. needs more crafter there IMO.

He had zero competition, and it was still fairly empty. But yeah- better than today I suppose. Can always look at Rocktropia if you want an accurate idea of how well Neverdie really ran a place. Dead.

Just my 2 cents.

IMHO he did promote the Asteroid quite well. And Treasure Island and all the LAs were surely quite some competition.

I think he went a bit over his head with Rocktropia and had to cut it down in the end.
Only shows that it takes some special kind of people to even join Entropia and a way more "special" to even stay.

but on topic with the asteroid...
Even if the mayority owners would agree to sell it for shares, I can not imagine how that thing would be managed.
Ok, Crystal Palace gets stocked, but if I want the maturity adjusted (e.g. Dome4 to not have Majestic and up), who could I ask for it ? Only gets stocked but not managed, does a shareholder there have anything to say ?

Back