What ever happened to ... ?

BruuD

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Ace "BruuD" of Spades
Having lurked around EU for 15 years now, I've seen a lot of players come and go.
Most of them go unnoticed, but some stick out for some reason.
Sometimes it makes me wonder: what ever happened to ... ?

What ever happend to Joker Poker Uber Smoker?
He was very active for many years and from one day to the next seemed to have vanished.

What ever happened to Patrik Stormer Deluxe?
Must have been one of the luckiest avatars ever (in those days), getting multiple ATH in hunting and one in mining (90k before amps existed).

What ever happend to Warants Skalman Skalmansson?

Feel free to add to the list or shed some light on the matter! :)

These are good questions as I recently returned and wondered the same thing. What about Akoz Modified Power? Etopia? Sarah the colorer?

Some of them sold their accounts to other players, who use the avatars to their own likings.

According to the EULA this is illegal, but somehow it still is tolerated.
As far as I understand, the buyers keep in touch with the original owners, and the original owners provide a copy of their ID when MA asks for it, to fake ownership.

As far as events are concerned, people use secondary avatars, to gain unfair advantage over others and secure two positions in mayhem, with only 1x the cost of investment iin top gear.

A fast solution to this problem is easy: main UL weapons must be kept locked during a mayhem event, if unlocked before the event is over, the scores must be void.

Last edited:
I always wondered what happened to the Uber tailor KILLER THRILLER MILLER

he used to click gamble tailoring BPs back in the day and then basically stopped logging in

I always wondered what happened to the Uber tailor KILLER THRILLER MILLER

he used to click gamble tailoring BPs back in the day and then basically stopped logging in

He was my soc mate in Ex Cons and he quit because he lost interest.
I’m pretty sure he sold his skills and BP’s before he left.

Skalman went silent after the RX Unit drama.
Stormer.. well some said he was an MA Employee back in the days.
Poker... probably sold his avatar, I miss him, had my first uber in hunt ages ago.

The list is pretty long.. Lady Death Strike, LoneWolf & Lady Trisha, Starman, Dan Petrov (his wife is still playing, hope he's alright), Pham, SIBUK (<3), Lodidodi & Louise, Ter, Dodgy; and dozens more

I know Joker in real life and still talk to him here and there. He sold out, but pops his head into the game every-once-in-a-great-while just to see the state of the game. He seems... unimpressed with the current state of the game (he logged in about a week ago for 10 minutes).

Akoz modified power i have seen log in not long ago, so avatar is still active.

Magam aka. King of the oil rig also suddenly vanished. He used to play everyday, and he always PM me when i logged in. I loved that guy. I hope he is okay out there.

I know Joker in real life and still talk to him here and there. He sold out, but pops his head into the game every-once-in-a-great-while just to see the state of the game. He seems... unimpressed with the current state of the game (he logged in about a week ago for 10 minutes).

yea i used to know the rl one. good guy.
But the avatar he used to have (which he sold) got locked due to scam or cheats etc.

yea i used to know the rl one. good guy.
But the avatar he used to have (which he sold) got locked due to scam or cheats etc.

Yeah, he's using another old uber avatar to check-in occasionally (the original owner having sold out as well haha).

The Doctor... no wait, she is regenerating :D

Last edited by a moderator:
He was my soc mate in Ex Cons and he quit because he lost interest.
I’m pretty sure he sold his skills and BP’s before he left.
He was a really cool guy. As a noob he would click high end tailoring bps (leaf beret, etc) for me if I brought him materials for 10 clicks. As a noob, this was usually more affordable than buying expensive clothing (when it was actually worth something pre VU-10 days). Good to know he sold out and didn't just disappear I suppose :D

Akoz modified power i have seen log in not long ago, so avatar is still active.

Magam aka. King of the oil rig also suddenly vanished. He used to play everyday, and he always PM me when i logged in. I loved that guy. I hope he is okay out there.

:D Magam! It wasn't really a good day in EU without getting an PM from Magam. I can't remember if I mentored him or not (maybe not). I do know I met him early on in the game and tried to help him out. He was a persistent player for sure.

:D Magam! It wasn't really a good day in EU without getting an PM from Magam. I can't remember if I mentored him or not (maybe not). I do know I met him early on in the game and tried to help him out. He was a persistent player for sure.

He insisted on walking back to the oil rig when he died. But yea, game will never be the same without PM from Magam. I just hope the fella just moved on to a new game and it is not health issues that made him stop one day.

What ever happened to Patrik Stormer Deluxe?
Must have been one of the luckiest avatars ever (in those days), getting multiple ATH in hunting and one in mining (90k before amps existed).

Did he change his name to "The Legendary Stormer Deluxe" :D

Back