Question: What finder u use at CND?

King Gabriel

Old Alpha
King Gabriel Salomon
I am intrest to know what finders ppl use at cnd.

My personal finder is OF 105 and i use it becose its unlimited, and i dont think that i have so good luck that if i use bigger finder i cant been so lucky that i found something good.

Now i have Ziplex TK320 OreSeeker (L) and i only test it if its really better to use better finders.

What finder u use and why?

Though I have`nt been up there in quite a while I use the best I am qualified for and can afford. Currently I`m using a tk-320 but not having much luck with it. Last I was on CND with it was the same. I did better with my 105 and the 220 for that matter. But that does`nt say much since I rarely go up. I should have gave it a try up there this week when I had some PEd left but thinking again the 50PED for a round trip probably would have erased any gains the way things have been for me or worse made it an even more expensive trip. Maybe I`ll sell my apartment up there and blow it on a CND run.

I dont seen any sense use high level finders if u dont hit something what are worth it (Xeremite example)

I have tried 211, 105, z20, tk120,220,320 and EOF up at CND and by my result the best finder for me was EOF. But I can't complain about the 320 so U will do fine with that ;)

finders that can bring you luck :silly2:

just jk. I used TT, 211, Z10, Z15, Z20, 220, 320, vrx2k, for TT I'm sure I found more lyst. Once in dome 3 (pre 10.0), miners may know it has iron, gang, cumb, but I found a lyst global there with TT.

for rare like Xere, I think I had dropped few ks of bombs up there but got only one V size. So for me, I have no idea how the better finders works up there, it just makes me feel "yeah, I'm good with deeper finder because I could reach deeper and I may miss a tower if I use a shallow one. :p" . thats it. :laugh:

Oh, I'm using a tk320 atm. and I just went up there yesterday.

OF 105 on CnD

Aloah,

i usually use OF-105 Amped with OA- 103 sometimes 104....

I stay on CnD a long time with the OF-105 and get some Globals per Day and sometimes Hof´s. But this was all amped with 103, with the 104 i get an size " X " claim :yay: lal... and one Hof and one Global without amp.

With TT finder i dropped unamped just 4 fun and get some lyst up to XI size..

But now i wanna try the eMINE OFS (L) or Ziplex TK120 OreSeeker (L)...

I´m not enough skilled to use a higher one as the TK120, but maybe someone knows which is the better one 4 CnD as the OF-105....

My fact is, to use OF-105 amped with minimum OA-103 could be really good and i can´t complain. I found a lot claims ( but Globals and small Hof´s only amped)

Would be nice if someone who use one of these both finders longer time on CnD could write down something about his/her results.

Thank´s have fun and get lucky :cool:

currently Z1, 105, 220 - most time unamped
Z1 a lot of lyst, but can find almost every usual ore at CND
120 hits just like 105 /i have sense 105 is better for peto/
220 still testing
320 was not good for me - already broke 2 or 3 of them
next test - VRX2k - just unlocked - 37 lvl prosp

Conclusion - 105 is the best for CND

used all finders there, with max the TK220

must say i had some pretty good results with the EMINE finder, als liked my 211 there, the rest of the finders didn`t make me really happy :)

Best results for me OFS, 211, 120 and 220.

320 and vrx2k where mostly loss for me.. always... bigger finder less find for me :(

105 - best!

Right after тт has passed on 105 and I can not leave it) simply it is pleasant. Its depth... Its radius... It is magnificent... It is delightful. Never I will pass to another... If only on OF-105 SGA :wtg:

Back when I was mining I used to spend alot of time on CND. Since most of the ores there are of the common type, it's always seemed like kind of a waste to go beyond 105-z20 range to me.

I've used up to TK320 up there, and did find a few "rares" but tbh, i'n my case it wasn't really worth the added decay. That said, I know others who hit very nice up there with tk120-220 and 320....

Also, only did a bit of CND mining at the beginning of VU10, so not sure the situation of the "rares" up there these days, so most of my experience is a bit dated now with the changes in ores in the new VU. :ahh:

GL. :cool:

I used the OF211 for a long time.
My biggest hit was XX Ganganite.
I had a few runs since VU10.4 at CND but it was :mad:
400 bombs and return 100 PED TT :(

MA dont like me anymore :(

vrx2k all the way to vrx3k:cool:

First i did start with of-103 unamped and i had good days with it.After i start profit i changed to of-105,since then i lost over 10K ped with it.Few weeks ago i changed to tk-120,same think,loosing and loosing again,amped and unamped.I decided to stop depositing and spend all ped till my ped car will be to 0.00.

So,for me of-103 was the best for cnd,i might try again with it to see if the luck will be back. GL

Just got back from doing two trips after VU 10. Both trips were a total waste of time.

I used everything from a 105 to a 320 and got less then 10% what I used to find on these (rather expensive) trips.

I dropped 1K bombs and 1K probes, using OA104's and EM107's, and never got over a class 14 with either, and dam few at that.

It's not just CND that's "bit the big one" on mining, though. It's planet-wide.

Save your peds and only go to CND for a vacation.

Back