What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Death - Individual Thought Patterns

Schuldiner R.I.P

Currently AFI; Wester, but it's just about to end and my playlist is on random - so the next song is.........

Interpol; C'mere :)

i am listening to that gnarles barkley crazy song, it sounds nice : ) earlier i was listening to AFI's new cd and some classic hendrix

What is AFI's new album like? I've got Black Sails in the Sunset, The Art of Drowning and Sing the Sorrow - how does their new one compare? I'd rather hear another fan's opinion before parting with my money :D

Currently playing - Offspring; Dirty Magic

What floats my musical boat rite now, you say?

Muse: Supermassive Black Hole.

Fucking hell yes! Awesome shit - out-do themselves every time these guys!

Korn - Twisted Transistor :)

levithanikos said:
Death - Individual Thought Patterns

Schuldiner R.I.P

Chuck Schudiner's dead? Damn.... he made death metal you could hum. Dimebag, Bon and Cliff should keep him company though, wherever old metalheads end up.

Listening to right now.... the b@st@rd microwave refusing to defrost a pile of meat and instead creating a scorched pork popsicle.

Miller said:
Sing the Sorrow

AFI that album what a great one, well i'm not maybe the biggest fan and i loved that album, if i compare the latest single i saw at MTV to any of that albums song, no i was not that impressed. maybe just hasty, who knows, just my feeling...

now listening finnish band called Bleak.

Bleak - What You Are

e-lite said:
Playing right now: Breaking Benjamin - SugarCoat

gotta love BB :kos:

Im preparing to be stoned by you all..

IM feelin/ Listening to COUNTRY!! =-) and im quite enjoying it ...
dont get me wrong ill listen to a lil of everything today some metal rap alternative rock but at this very moment its country=-)

Mötley Crüe - looks that kill :D

Nea said:
AFI that album what a great one, well i'm not maybe the biggest fan and i loved that album, if i compare the latest single i saw at MTV to any of that albums song, no i was not that impressed. maybe just hasty, who knows, just my feeling...

now listening finnish band called Bleak.

Bleak - What You Are

oops sorry miller for not replying earlier... I definately agree with Nea on this one... Their new cd sounds alot different by far from Sing the Sorrow, and nothing close to their more original sounds in Black Sails and the Art of Drowning... Personally it sounded alot more pop like to me which is kinda dissapointing, i always loved hearing Davey's crazy voice being belted out, overall it is their worst yet i would have to say, but it would stil be worth going out and getting it for yourself

ZippO said:
oops sorry miller for not replying earlier... I definately agree with Nea on this one... Their new cd sounds alot different by far from Sing the Sorrow, and nothing close to their more original sounds in Black Sails and the Art of Drowning... Personally it sounded alot more pop like to me which is kinda dissapointing, i always loved hearing Davey's crazy voice being belted out, overall it is their worst yet i would have to say, but it would stil be worth going out and getting it for yourself

Bummer, that's a bit of a disappointment then :( I might pick it up, though I think I'll listen to the previews on iTunes first :D

And Nea, if you liked Sing the Sorrow then try listening to The Art of Drowning. In my opinion that's probably their best album :thumbup:

in abit of a death metal mood today :laugh:

Nile: Execration text

*Revives thread*

AFI; Sacrifice Theory, and Offspring; Self Esteem was on prior to it.

ZippO - I listened to the previews of December Underground on iTunes and it sounds really quite naff :( I'm not sure whether to spend money on it or not, though from listening to the previews I think I'm probably closer to "no" than "yes" :dunce:

only a few songs today, on repeat:

Marit Bergman - I will always be your soldier
Magnus Carlsson - Elin
Timbuktu - Babylonsjukan
Hello Saferide - Last Bitter Song

I only listen to swedish music :S

*adds SOAD - Shimmy to playlist*

meh loads and loads of stuff atm, from Oscar Peterson to Led zep. but atm im loving:

DragonForce- My spirit will go on ( i just cant get enough of the solo)

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Pantera - Immortally insane

They were FOOKING UBER Metalerz ..... :headbang:

Decided to finally participate in one of these musical tastes threads- so, the tail end of my playlist tonight before heading off to dreamland-some very different stuff:

Two tracks from the QOD soundtrack that seem permanently stuck in my head,
System (Chester Bennington) and Slept So Long (Jay Gordon), and then to calm me down a bit a couple of James Blunt tracks, Wisemen and No Bravery (if you haven't seen the vid put to this song and are an anti war type person have a peek http://nobravery.cf.huffingtonpost.com/ but warning it is very hard to watch). Last but not least a very dreamy mood is induced by 1983 A Merman I Should Turn to Be by Hendrix.

Nite all

In a power metal mood today :D

Dragonland: The never-ending story

Rancid....Black Derby Jacket

Dani California-Red Hot Chili Peppers while pratising the song on guitar while playin PE?!?! :scratch: I don't know how i can manage it but somehow i can.

Asurada said:
Dani California-Red Hot Chili Peppers while pratising the song on guitar while playin PE?!?! :scratch: I don't know how i can manage it but somehow i can.

Magic, that's how! :D

Muse; Plug in Baby is my current song, prior to that was Rammstein; Sonne

Rush: Time stands still (yay for prog rock) :D

Panic! At the disco - I write sins not tragedies
uh just changed:
Kung Kodum - 100 på en 20sträcka (med dubbar)
and I laugh everytime I read the title :p

Johnny Cash - The man comes around

Back