What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

I have terminated "Spin Rep Pitt" avatar. C.R.T. stands for the Calypso Rescue Team society.
Oh, I have seen you log on as Spin Rep Pitt/in my FL/Just making sure. I am a bit more concerned that PCF has allowed you to do this. Does Demoniac know? I was in CRT

Last edited:
Oh, I have seen you log on as Spin Rep Pitt/in my FL/Just making sure. I am a bit more concerned that PCF has allowed you to do this. Does Demoniac know? I was in CRT

I guess you have seen that at Planet Calypso Forum. Of course, he knows.

I have tried to change my name to my toon for 12 years almost, I think you starting a new forum profile and ingame ava and yet you said you were leaving in another thread, is bullshit.

I think CRT needs to be looked at and know you have changed your name and avatar;

I do not see any problem with TERMINATING an avatar and creating a new one.

1.2 - Single Account
You may only have ONE account on PlanetCalypsoForum. Multiple accounts will be deleted, and the original account temporarily banned, all without notice. If this rule is abused more than once, the original (first) account may be permanently banned, and the member's IP address may be permanently blocked, all without notice.

Unless you have removed or asked to deactivate the Spin Rep Account?

I have not seen any removal option and I am not using the old account anymore.

Vegas @ Universo Paralello Festival #15 2019/2020 FULL VIDEO

Faceof...:cool:

From one 'Warrior' to another.

animiertes-huepfen-smilies-bild-0139.gif

Got the Navy Graduation call today! My son graduated bootcamp today! Good thing, I was a ball of nerves! :wtg:

<span style="color:#0000cd;">

This is more like it - more like the forum from 5 years ago.

Good stuff! :thumbup:

Ok, sob time (you've been warned)

Nice goodnight song

See you tomorrow :)

Charlotte Gainsbourg : Deadly Valentine

Time for a new one. :yup:

Here you go Johaoninho90

A song based on Calypso *cough* ;)

My pick would be strawberry. :tongue2:

Back