What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Thanks for trying Mega :) So a nod to the UK

You are most welcome Ranavolana, I hope things improve for you. As you know I have a song for most situations.

:tapfinger

My absolute favourite Phantom is Brad Little. Not only do I prefer a rich baritone for the role. Just watch how he is controlling voice and music. Amazing.

In contrast as example, totally different in almost all musical aspects, Yoon Young-seok from the Korean cast.

And as bonus – Nightwish having a go at The Phantom...

Last edited:

People all over the world, listen to what I want to say... ?

Composer Angelo Badalamenti gives a little insight into working with director David Lynch...

Wow, there are a lot of cool songs here! I will definitely collect 5 pieces of new cool playlists for myself. Moreover, I bought myself a cool soundbar Yamaha Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer. The sound is incredible. I will watch clips from TV and enjoy the sound. I found the soundbar by accident, came across this article in the search https://homemakerguide.com/best-soundbar-under-300/, I still have it in my bookmarks, although the purchase has already been made.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the pain, some guys get all the breaks, some guys do nothing but complain
So like EU I think :)

Back