What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Did you ?? what I did?

Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love (cover by Sershen & Zaritskaya)

Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) cover by Sershen&Zaritskaya feat. Kim and Shturmak

I go to bed close my eyes and try to sleep, but over and over my mind travels back to Amanda's words, fuck his brains out. https://titsgifs.com/ It's been many long minutes and still no sleep just every time I close my eyes there is Amanda saying that one time after another.
Looking at the clock it's barely 11 PM, when my door opens slowly. I can tell its Amanda by her height she is 3 inches taller than Megan, but it’s about time for Megan's last growth surge. She steps in, closing the door behind her, and again I paused wondering what to say.
“Amanda,” she freezes at the sound of my voice. “What are you doing here?”
“You said yes. Your body said yes. I'm here to fuck your brains out. I wanted to for the last four years. Now I am going to.” She had been moving closer as she spoke, now at the foot of the bed. I reached to turn on the lamp so I could see her clearly. The light caused her to stand still while her eyes adjusted; there she stood fully nude, every inch of her was beautiful, thinner than her mother, 36C-24-36 a perfect hourglass figure a goddess in her own right. I felt my resolve vaporize instantly. I love her, not because she was my daughter we both knew she wasn’t, but for her, loved her spirit, her body, her mind the whole package. Amanda is right everything has changed.
I threw back the blanket that covered me. I revealed my erection which was a good 9 inches long by 3 1/2 inches wide. Her eyes had just readjusted to the light, this was the first time she saw my nude body, and sure she has seen me in my trunks as we swam together many times. This is the first time she seen my fully erect penis, an erection she caused.
Amanda stands there looking at me; her eyes are fixed on my cock. “Oh God it's beautiful and so big.” https://spankinggifs.com/
I take her hand and pull her onto my chest and begin to kiss her passionately, her hard nipples rubbed through my chest hair grinding in small circles as she moves her body she moans into our kiss. I feel her tilt her hips and raise one leg to straddle me, as she settles down to me, her clitoris rubs against my enlarged member causing a second moan to escape her throat. I begin to slowly thrust my hips moving my cock over her clit. As I pull back till the crown of my cock it bumps across her clit, she moans loud and she pulls away arching her back. Once she's high enough for me to latch onto her left breast my mouth seeks her areola and nipple. Her nipple is standing hard and erect like an eraser from first graders pencil dark brown like chocolate drop on dark caramel, my mouth hungrily licks and sucks at her breast. My left hand cups her right breast playing with the nipple and gently massaging her breast.
Amanda moans. “Oh God yes I needed to touch you, I needed for you to touch me. Oh yes Suck my tits.” She straining her hips against me then sliding up and down my manhood. Now it's my turn to moan from the pleasure she's giving me. I switch sides to pleasure her other breast. She is beginning to speed up her motions her hips moving faster along my manhood. It's fully wet from tip to base. Her aroma fills the room; she begins to shake as an orgasm takes her young body. I’ve heard Amanda in her room masturbating at night. I know this isn't the first orgasm but it seems to be longer and louder than her normal self-induced orgasms. Before she even fully recovers I pushed her over onto her back sliding down between her legs to lick at that gorgeous pussy. Her pubic mound is covered with thin short curly dark hair, her scent permeates it. I grab her thighs and she willingly spreads them, her lips open as her thighs spread wide. In the low light her beautiful body is open to me. I lick from bottom of her pussy to her clitoris in one long slow pass. She squirms as I proceed; Amanda’s clitoris is over an inch long standing straight out fully erect and outside of its protective hood.
Wrapping my tongue around it I slowly draw back and forth, putting my whole mouth over that area of her clit. Two strokes and Amanda’s hands are holding my head tight to her; she thrusts her hips to force her clit deeper into my mouth. As I suck and stroke her Clit she screams in passion as a strong orgasm takes her. I'm glad I put her on birth control after her fifteenth birthday. She's never had a boyfriend more than two weeks so I am pretty sure she is never done any of this with one of her former boyfriends.
I move back onto my pillow looking at her beautiful face as she slowly comes back from her bless. https://perfecttitsgifs.com/ I watch her chest how it rapidly rises and falls, hard nipples stand out still, yet her legs quiver ever so often. After just a short time her breathing becomes regular, Amanda says. “That was the most intense orgasm I had in my entire life.”

Last edited:

RIP Keith Flint (17 Sep 1969 - 4 Mar 2019)

?

The River Crossing Puzzle
A farmer is trying to cross a river. He is taking with him a rabbit, carrots and a fox, and he has a small raft. He can only bring 1 item a time across the river because his raft can only fit either the rabbit, the carrots or the fox. How does he cross the river.
(You can assume that the fox does not eat the rabbit if the man is present, you can also assume that the fox and the rabbit are not trying to escape and run away).

We can work it out! :unsure:

Never More - Jem'Hadar

Back