What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Yes!!! but what are the chances :( I don't know about the free movement and bitcoin thou

Yes!!! but what are the chances :( I don't know about the free movement and bitcoin thou

As you might suspect I am one of those guys who not only buys double CD samplers like The 75 Most Unfavourable and Uninteresting National Anthems of the World but also sits and listens through all 150+ minutes of it... :laugh:

I always considered the (former) Soviet national anthem one of the best, musically. When sung, I do prefer the 1977 text.

For guitar...

For organ...

Plus, I meant to post some vids of this Brazilian guy for long. Take a look. He′s awesome and has tons of stuff on YouTube I can watch and listen to for hours. He′s absolutely hilarious, too. Will put up some more in the future.

Last edited:

You don't see as many whales as you used to. ?

George Benson - Give me the Night (DJ Meme Deep In the night Long mix)

Sam Dexter, Elliotte Williams-N'Dure - Real Love (Mallin Extended Remix) [Glasgow Underground]

Artful & Ridney ft Terri Walker Missing You (Ridney ReWork)

You take the red pill ?, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole ? goes.

I can NOW POST!! Watchout :eek:

Nice one, Mega.
Vernon J. Price , from EyeQ label co-owned by Sven Vath. (one of the first big trance labels from the famous DJ Sven Vath).
Here I'll post one from Vern's co-collaborator buddy's and co-founder of the Eye Q label - Matthias Hoffmann (AKA Brainchild).

It doesn't matter. ?‍♂️

Back