What game interests you besides EU ?

Thalion

Prowler
Society
RELICS
Thalion Jas Draug
Assassin's Creed - finished both 1 and 2, waiting for 2 Brotherhood atm :) Oh there will be some sleepless nights :yup:

Prince of Persia - I played the first, original one, when I was ~7 years old as my first game ever, so I buy and play any other Prince there is on the market and curse it more and more each time I see new things added like "magic" and "direction advice".... First one rocks! Sands of Time trilogy is ok as well. But all the parts that came later on suck.

Still even if I grab any of those I log in before bed to do a little mining run. I need some things in my life that don't change and EU is perfect at that for me.

I also play (or more master) role play games but in a pan & paper version, so that doesn't count I guess :laugh:

Hanne, I finished Portal... was feeling semi-sea sick at the end of the game lol

xillonz

Prowler
Society
Antipodean Army
Salix Sol Maximus
Miiiiiiiiiiiinecraft!

Starcraft 2.

Dante

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Dante "Ghost" Bleach
EU is the only MMORPG I play.

The rest is all First person shooters, current game and only game I play sometimes besides EU is:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I played CSS, TF2 and C&C Renegade (oldsk00l!) at professional level a few years back when I still had time... now I ahrdly have time to boot a game at all.

SpikeBlack

Elite
Society
Entropia Directory
Spike Spike Black
Right now I'm playing Fallout New Vegas (all the adverts on TV show the PC version) and MA could learn a few things from the mission system it has.

On the stack waiting to be played I have:-

Fable 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Oblivion.

I'm waiting for

Dragon Age 2
Brink.
Batman Arkham City.
Half-Life 2 Episode 3 / Half-Life 3
Bioshock Infinite

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
I was looking forward to C&C4 but felt like I was kicked in the nuts on its release. :nutkick:

Since then I haven't looked forward to any new game.

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
Mainly playing Oblivion atm, Looking forward to playing New Vegas and Fable3.

Oh and I didn't know about Civ V, so putting that on my list too :) I also play a bit of poker.

malasuerte

Stalker
Gustav Malasuerte Sagitta
I have been playing Call of Duty MW2 recently, also play Afterworld a bit but it's been a couple of months since I logged last time. I am waiting for Black Ops but if they dont fix the hacking issues I'm probably not going to buy it.

Eron²

Elite
Society
Former SR
Eron TheCaptain Smith
Americas Army 3 ... its free and is a good change when i just want to hunt the ultimate prey .... humans (without needed special PVP gear) that and in a way it brings me back to the old counter-strike days.

Society
freelancer
willy strekepeke bernaerts
poker @PKR
Molehill Empire (is it a game?)

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
That's fine. :)
Even though it could be seen as a 3.7 breach, I don't think this is any attempt to recruit and/or advertise, but rather gamers discussing what games you like, which is rather natural. Its a fine line, but its also natural for gamers to discuss. As long as you don't attempt to recruit other players then Ill keep it open, and let you enjoy :)

Me, I play Civilization 5 at the moment. About to embark myself on a Fallout New Vegas journey as well. I'm also going to finish portal before Portal 2 comes, which I look forward to. And I really hope Lionheart keeps to their promise and releases Fable 3 on PC. :)
CIV V rocks :)

When I got time, I play EU, CIV V, and BF2 online.

Matho

Stalker
Society
Cs re-united
total war series, hockeyarena(online hockey manager - actually 1st in my league :yay:)

Mariko Ninja

Prowler
Society
The Gladiators
Mariko Ninja Torranaga
Besides Entropia Universe.

Sims 2 and recently Sims 3. :ahh:

the-unknown

Prowler
Society
Perseus Society
Aj the-unknown Henry
I play the X3 Terran Conflict if I want a different atmosphere.

Civ 5 does not attract me. I was a fan of Civ1,2 but as time when by, the Civ series seems "simplified". Same with Supreme Commander. One was great, two was meh.

Probably since they porting to consoles, they simplify it too much for me to have fun with them.

Society
Jurai Blood
Corrianna Trina Xenophage
After playing EU I decided that is my last ever MMORPG.

I been going back thru all my stand alones and playing them remembering days I hosted drunken lan parties in my basement. Great times with great friends.

Currently I am redoing Deus Ex the original. After seeing the trailer I will find the latest in the series.
Starcraft series Always a great time filler. Mad fun with the lan parties and home made maps and story lines.
Also LOVE the Mechwarrior series. currently redoing Mech IV
Relaoded a game called Soul Bringer to play again.
And lastly I found a game I got LONG ago and forgot about since I didnt have the machine that could run it at the time called Black and White. I have 2 open stories running on as a good God and the other as a not so good one..Its especially funny that I was able to train my pet to throw his dung at the mortals after he takes a dump. I love it when he takes a kid and tosses him halfway across the continent and the kid runs back to worship him then he does it again. Reminds me soo much of EU. Get beat upon by the gods and keep logging back in for more.

After this last year in EU making my 5 year trial complete I think I will go back to the drunken Lan parties and be happy once again.

Alice

Slayer
Society
Rising Potentials
Alice in Wonderland
uff

Fallout 3 and New Vegas i guess
the CnC series, except CnC4 :p
Starcraft as well
sometimes a bit of need for speed :D

edit, forgot final fantasy 7 and 8 of course :)

edit2
I was looking forward to C&C4 but felt like I was kicked in the nuts on its release. :nutkick:
Since then I haven't looked forward to any new game.
i know the feeling :/

Last edited:

Unearth

Alpha
Society
Silly Underground Family
Atom Heart Mother
1) Dragon Age - origins
2) Ultima series (not ultima online tho)
3) Worms Armageddon ;)

Oh yea, Civ V, Hearoes of Might and MAgic III (HOMM) ..... I guess I play many games :)

cduser

Stalker
Society
Death Unlimited
Necros NC Spacian
Waiting for:
Diablo III
Guild Wars II
Farming simulator 2011!! HELL YEAH! (Lol not really :D)
And maybe ill try out Fable 3.. only played the first one a bit :p

Currently playing:
Dungeons & Dragons online
Diablo II
Starcraft II (Pm me with your name for a friend add so we can do some matches ;P)
Heroes of Newerth
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)
I Wanna Be The Boshy
And Random old games :p

Edit: Forgot this http://www.hellokittyonline.com/ :p

Last edited:
Society
Jurai Blood
Corrianna Trina Xenophage
This looks interesting imo:

That looks like a mating of Wow and Final Fantasy.

I am not really into button mashers, I like the rpg / stratgy type games but it looks like it holds promise.