What game interests you besides EU ?

Assassin's Creed - finished both 1 and 2, waiting for 2 Brotherhood atm :) Oh there will be some sleepless nights :yup:

Prince of Persia - I played the first, original one, when I was ~7 years old as my first game ever, so I buy and play any other Prince there is on the market and curse it more and more each time I see new things added like "magic" and "direction advice".... First one rocks! Sands of Time trilogy is ok as well. But all the parts that came later on suck.

Still even if I grab any of those I log in before bed to do a little mining run. I need some things in my life that don't change and EU is perfect at that for me.

I also play (or more master) role play games but in a pan & paper version, so that doesn't count I guess :laugh:

Hanne, I finished Portal... was feeling semi-sea sick at the end of the game lol

Miiiiiiiiiiiinecraft!

Starcraft 2.

EU is the only MMORPG I play.

The rest is all First person shooters, current game and only game I play sometimes besides EU is:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I played CSS, TF2 and C&C Renegade (oldsk00l!) at professional level a few years back when I still had time... now I ahrdly have time to boot a game at all.

Right now I'm playing Fallout New Vegas (all the adverts on TV show the PC version) and MA could learn a few things from the mission system it has.

On the stack waiting to be played I have:-

Fable 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Oblivion.

I'm waiting for

Dragon Age 2
Brink.
Batman Arkham City.
Half-Life 2 Episode 3 / Half-Life 3
Bioshock Infinite

I was looking forward to C&C4 but felt like I was kicked in the nuts on its release. :nutkick:

Since then I haven't looked forward to any new game.

Mainly playing Oblivion atm, Looking forward to playing New Vegas and Fable3.

Oh and I didn't know about Civ V, so putting that on my list too :) I also play a bit of poker.

I have been playing Call of Duty MW2 recently, also play Afterworld a bit but it's been a couple of months since I logged last time. I am waiting for Black Ops but if they dont fix the hacking issues I'm probably not going to buy it.

Americas Army 3 ... its free and is a good change when i just want to hunt the ultimate prey .... humans (without needed special PVP gear) that and in a way it brings me back to the old counter-strike days.

poker @PKR
Molehill Empire (is it a game?)

That's fine. :)
Even though it could be seen as a 3.7 breach, I don't think this is any attempt to recruit and/or advertise, but rather gamers discussing what games you like, which is rather natural. Its a fine line, but its also natural for gamers to discuss. As long as you don't attempt to recruit other players then Ill keep it open, and let you enjoy :)

Me, I play Civilization 5 at the moment. About to embark myself on a Fallout New Vegas journey as well. I'm also going to finish portal before Portal 2 comes, which I look forward to. And I really hope Lionheart keeps to their promise and releases Fable 3 on PC. :)

CIV V rocks :)

When I got time, I play EU, CIV V, and BF2 online.

total war series, hockeyarena(online hockey manager - actually 1st in my league :yay:)

Besides Entropia Universe.

Sims 2 and recently Sims 3. :ahh:

I play the X3 Terran Conflict if I want a different atmosphere.

Civ 5 does not attract me. I was a fan of Civ1,2 but as time when by, the Civ series seems "simplified". Same with Supreme Commander. One was great, two was meh.

Probably since they porting to consoles, they simplify it too much for me to have fun with them.

screen2.jpg

Minesweeper Flags Extreme (aka MFE). Getting beaten up by AI Extreme while starting to know how AI Hard is "thinking".

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=minesweeper+flags+extreme&l=1

After playing EU I decided that is my last ever MMORPG.

I been going back thru all my stand alones and playing them remembering days I hosted drunken lan parties in my basement. Great times with great friends.

Currently I am redoing Deus Ex the original. After seeing the trailer I will find the latest in the series.
Starcraft series Always a great time filler. Mad fun with the lan parties and home made maps and story lines.
Also LOVE the Mechwarrior series. currently redoing Mech IV
Relaoded a game called Soul Bringer to play again.
And lastly I found a game I got LONG ago and forgot about since I didnt have the machine that could run it at the time called Black and White. I have 2 open stories running on as a good God and the other as a not so good one..Its especially funny that I was able to train my pet to throw his dung at the mortals after he takes a dump. I love it when he takes a kid and tosses him halfway across the continent and the kid runs back to worship him then he does it again. Reminds me soo much of EU. Get beat upon by the gods and keep logging back in for more.

After this last year in EU making my 5 year trial complete I think I will go back to the drunken Lan parties and be happy once again.

uff

Fallout 3 and New Vegas i guess
the CnC series, except CnC4 :p
Starcraft as well
sometimes a bit of need for speed :D

edit, forgot final fantasy 7 and 8 of course :)

edit2
I was looking forward to C&C4 but felt like I was kicked in the nuts on its release. :nutkick:
Since then I haven't looked forward to any new game.
i know the feeling :/

Last edited:
1) Dragon Age - origins
2) Ultima series (not ultima online tho)
3) Worms Armageddon ;)

Oh yea, Civ V, Hearoes of Might and MAgic III (HOMM) ..... I guess I play many games :)

This looks interesting imo:

That looks like a mating of Wow and Final Fantasy.

I am not really into button mashers, I like the rpg / stratgy type games but it looks like it holds promise.

Back