Question: What happened to the cottages that used to be on Atlas Island?

agalvayne

Provider
Society
Classified
Andrew
When I first started playing back in 2007 I remember nosily stumbling into a cottage filled with lots of ancient weapons, it was like a museum to a new player like me, a piece of history and a veritable wealth of information before i'd discovered the wiki. I'm pretty sure it was located at Atlas Island South, or somewhere in it's vicinity; but of course when we received the graphical updates the map and locations vastly changed, so any information on what happened to these properties, were they relocated or were owners compensated in some way, any idea on who used to own those houses?

The houses still exist as far as I know but they have been sort of moved due to the map change, if you scout the area you'll find it.

Wasn't that Coop's museum?

Been a long time so maybe wrong!

I remember Fishface having same ? similar ? or that particular museum place. Not sure whats the status of that place anymore .....

EDIT : Yeap saw the thread linked above, it's Fishface's. He logs on rarely nowadays :(

Last time I went there we followed the road west till we saw a bunny doll sitting in the road. House to the left and right from there

:yup:

Back