Question: What happened with the 'Eggs'

Who are the others?
I'll be honest I genuinely can't remember. I was 100% sober during those streams. The ArchAngel dude I think got I think 1. Then someone else got 2 of them? then Idk about the other 2. I know 1 of them went to someone who doesn't play Entropia allegedly, just by looking at their other nfts. And then uhhh shit. I wish I could remember I'm so sorry. I'll admit, I am 100% sober right now also

Disclaimer: Unlike some history buffs, I'm not blaming the makers of things. It's the buyers, and they draw the sellers... Good luck, anyway. Maybe it will be really cool.

Yeah and I reckon the buffs will be realative to the sales price, or who bought them, so not that impressive. Probably look really good though, MA do like their art.
What other pets are worth 30k ped?

It's not about the pets, it's about having your own personal sponsor/affiliate code. That's where the value comes in, not some stupid ass pet, ffs
ironically, this was the part that grinded the most gears

if they want to sell some pet for $3K USD fine, no problem.

locking the referral/affiliate system behind an NFT you have to buy, wrong on a couple levels

It's not about the pets, it's about having your own personal sponsor/affiliate code. That's where the value comes in, not some stupid ass pet, ffs
Okay but what pets are worth 30k ped? These pets should be something special still

Okay but what pets are worth 30k ped? These pets should be something special still
Why should they? IT'S NOT ABOUT THE PET IT IS ABOUT THE AFFILIATE LINK.

The pet could be terrible and it would still have value being THE ONLY ONE of it's kind. And presumably looking the best as well.

Why should they? IT'S NOT ABOUT THE PET IT IS ABOUT THE AFFILIATE LINK.

The pet could be terrible and it would still have value being THE ONLY ONE of it's kind. And presumably looking the best as well.
Part of this sale was a pet and I am just curious about what other top pets there are in comparison so we might get an idea of these pets potential.

Part of this sale was a pet and I am just curious about what other top pets there are in comparison so we might get an idea of these pets potential.
If you don't know what pets are in the game maybe you should do some research. Tezlapod pet level ones seem to be 6-7k now and thats BY FAR the best pet in the game for hunting.

[Moderated: removed reply to deleted post]

*Chimes in*

Karmoosh aleef would be on the valuable list also imo, 45m autoloot and rare. Autolooters you can put away between hunts, where as pills you would need to log out or only hunt in whole hours.

Then there are those which do F all but are rare and people value scarcity.

But yes, the high level Tezlas are achieving the most ped atm :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[Moderated: removed reply to deleted post]

*Chimes in*

Karmoosh aleef would be on the valuable list also imo, 45m autoloot and rare. Autolooters you can put away between hunts, where as pills you would need to log out or only hunt in whole hours.

Then there are those which do F all but are rare and people value scarcity.

But yes, the high level Tezlas are achieving the most ped atm :)
yes i have heard this wisdom before, the ability to effectively turn on/off the autoloot. i admit this may have an advantage in certain circumstances, but imo is still far too situational to justify the much higher time and ped investment to achieve, which i'm sure you'd agree

yes i have heard this wisdom before, the ability to effectively turn on/off the autoloot. i admit this may have an advantage in certain circumstances, but imo is still far too situational to justify the much higher time and ped investment to achieve, which i'm sure you'd agree
All autoloot pets should be like 1/100th the cost of an autoloot ring it makes no sense their value. No one cares about pet rarity except the people who sell them

All autoloot pets should be like 1/100th the cost of an autoloot ring it makes no sense their value. No one cares about pet rarity except the people who sell them
i wouldn't compare to a ring, since rings don't require upkeep, i do think the autoloot pill is a more apt comparison

i wouldn't compare to a ring, since rings don't require upkeep, i do think the autoloot pill is a more apt comparison
That’s what I’m saying the rings are unlimited free auto loot why why pay even a fraction of that for a non unlimited not free autoloot

I agree to an extent - for a hard core grinder who can match pills to hour and not "waste" the timer on auto loot pills absolutely. As long as they remember to take them each 1 /1hr 15, of course! For someone who doesnt want the faff of having to pop the pills or watch them be wasted after a hunt, the pets are great.

Id say though the range is super important. I cant use the tt auto loot pill as I have more range, so can kill mobs out of where I can loot - the karmoosh solves this ( or the bigger pills!). Just as much as an asclaris would be no use to me..

Last edited:
I agree to an extent - for a hard core grinder who can match pills to hour and not "waste" the timer on auto loot pills absolutely. As long as they remember to take them each 1 /1hr 15, of course! For someone who doesnt want the faff of having to pop the pills or watch them be wasted after a hunt, the pets are great.

Id say though the range is super important. I cant use the tt auto loot pill as I have more range, so can kill mobs out of where I can loot - the karmoosh solves this ( or the bigger pills!). Just as much as an asclaris would be no use to me..
Good point as well, many pets have much higher range than standard pills

Back