What I got for 5k US$

Rakanua

Old
Society
The House of Lords
Rakanua Raka Vieria
After playing for about 4 hours in pay-to-win mode, I went from 50k peds (plus 50k diamonds) to basically broke. :laugh:

Here is what the 5k$ got me:

• a level 24 Lycanda
  • a few other low level pets
  • level 10 residence
  • 4 gold mines, 3 of them level 9
  • level 10 library with most abilities researched and leveled
  • level 9 gym
  • level 9 stable
  • level 10 vault
  • level 9 vet

At this point, it costs US$ 150 to fill my vault once :rolleyes:

So, what did the US$ 5k get you?

Edit: For those who don't know, we all got 50k peds and 50k diamonds added to our accounts due to an unexpected wipe during the last season. The next wipe will be on Monday, according to Kim.

Last edited:
youre-fucking-retarded2.jpg

Raka is far from retarded, met her irl and is a VERY intelligent cookie.

Although she is blonde :D.

So, what did the US$ 5k get you?

Mean that MA and compet team are prety serious in testing and finding way that will force future players to deposit.
Well sooner or latter.
It give good feeling that there will be profit for MA and deed holders.

*Apart Arena gold sink, Pets need to be fed with nutrio if not they lose levels so players will be forced to purchase it, maybe to know about Entropia too lol

Last edited:
They dont need to deteriorate pets when not fed, the system in place will tempt players to deposit either way.
It takes over 700 won arena battles each with a 5k gold bet (which is the largest possible gold bet) to fill up your lvl10 vault once - and building/spell research costs beyond lvl10 will drain all this gold at once.
Players will want to bet peds in arena fights so they can actually make progress and be better then the other players.

Its really quite similar to entropia in the matter that if you want to improve at very high levels it will cost you a fortune while it certainly is possible to pick small fights - they just will feel pointless after awhile.

$5K USD on a cell phone game? Seems worth it... :laugh:

They dont need to deteriorate pets when not fed, the system in place will tempt players to deposit either way.
It takes over 700 won arena battles each with a 5k gold bet (which is the largest possible gold bet) to fill up your lvl10 vault once - and building/spell research costs beyond lvl10 will drain all this gold at once.
Players will want to bet peds in arena fights so they can actually make progress and be better then the other players.

The problem I see with this model is that you need over 1500 peds worth of gold to fill that level 10 vault - and I don't think that amount will tempt many people to deposit (either for gold or for ped battles), especially since it's gone with one building/spell upgrade...

Is just beta testing.
First we had infinite amount of forest battles helped with auto.
Now we have big amount of peds and diamonds.
Balancing will come last i guess.

The problem I see with this model is that you need over 1500 peds worth of gold to fill that level 10 vault - and I don't think that amount will tempt many people to deposit (either for gold or for ped battles), especially since it's gone with one building/spell upgrade...

There is lots of people who go through alot more then 1500 peds while crafting explosives and aiming for a big hof - assuming that in an entropia playerbase of a few thousand there is several dozend highrollers i think its very possible that a mobile phone app could attract a few hundred highrollers in a playerbase of 10-100k.
Autobattles go relatively quick and if you do autobattles for 1000ped bets - thats quite some money you can cycle with a successrate that likely is higher then explosive crafting - since you can influence your successrate alot more.

Autobattles go relatively quick and if you do autobattles for 1000ped bets - thats quite some money you can cycle with a successrate that likely is higher then explosive crafting - since you can influence your successrate alot more.

Yea but after MA's rake those battles are a loss, statistically - and the gold for the upgrades still has to come from somewhere. But I hope Dan is right and they do some careful balancing before the game is released. At the moment e.g. the amount of gold coming from the level 10 mines is useless compared to what is needed for the upgrades.

Also, to attract the highrollers, there has to be a chance for a big win, too. I'm not sure if that exists in the current design.

Thanks for posting mate. I love analyzing data, the more you give me the happier I am.

I've been playing that app game which Arnold Swartznegger promotes. So going ok without a single deposit. It's tempting, it just means the game is very slow.

Back