Question: What is going on with the multis?

Sally (the balancing manager of lootius) is going back through each person's overall TT return since account creation. Priority fix for the ones with the worst expected return and fixing their tt return based on their avg overall efficiency and looter skills over a long period of time, prolly. Either that or MA is feeling generous.. Alas keep shooting, your time will be up soonTM. If you stop before your time comes you'll lose. ;)

For the sake of the future of the Entropia Platform, let's hope the human intervention you speak of is not taking place.

Just the fact that you know who the balancing manager is should be investigated. That person should have provisions within their contract to not interact with any participant. There's too much risk of a slip...

For the sake of the future of the Entropia Platform, let's hope the human intervention you speak of is not taking place.

Just the fact that you know who the balancing manager is should be investigated. That person should have provisions within their contract to not interact with any participant. There's too much risk of a slip...

Sally is a good girl.

Carry as much atrox bone in your inventory as you can and she will find You.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...r-balancing-manager-sally.277289/post-3719973

Oh Sally is so cute I even know how she looks like :ahh:. Also though it's an educated guess based on logic I'm pretty sure it's not manual it's all automatic , and probably due to higher player activity (more are losing during event than usual) so more to be paid out for those who lost in the past. Basically loot 2.0 is starting to catching up to previous loot 1.0 players.

Does this qualify as over 1000x?

Mayhem Araneatrox (FFA 2)39 000 PEDSat, 16 Dec 2017 23:13:21
x3000, theres a few cases of bigger than x1k post loot 2.0, not the amount we're seeing now. Fluske 32k mindreaver 11/2017 comes to mind, I know there's a few others as well. I think what we're seeing is as OP noted, intro of new multis, x1500, 2k

Exceeding 2000x? Recently? In hunting?

show…

I of course don't have any information than you all have, but I think theories on multipliers, kickbacks, loot pools, etc. is way more complicated that what it really is.

Loot payouts are like a lost machine. Average payouts are set to a certain point. Underskills, bad gear choices, and luck ( variance ) can affect this outcome.

Over a large enough sample size, your returns will regress to the mean, supposedly 95%. Some people will be outliers, and hit an ATH. Some people will be outliers, and never hit that HOF that brings them up to the mean. I've got a few hundred thousand clicks of low level EP BPs carefully tracked, and this fits the model. Short term variance is high. Long term variance is low.

The key to EU is, and always has been, to find a a slot machine that pays out nickels you can sell for 7 cents ( or more ).

Or find a business that is outside the mechanics all together.

What you're saying is spot on. The way loot is distributed does not have to be as complicated as people think so MA can get their desired cut. Unfortunately most people here invest thought into what they can't control and not into what they can control, as in their gear's efficiency and dpp (base and otherwise), their bank roll, and also just as important the mob they are targeting.

My view on swirlies is that it is better to have them than not, but that is not in my control, nor is it likely they will get me in the positives by themselves. Slim to none.

Can anyone give me 50.000 ped pls ? I need to push my bankroll to hunt more punys untill i hit the magic 90+% return

Had to sell my TV in order to repair my weapon

I still got some Gold @ home for Bad Times but this is needet for the armor decay

Back