Question: What is going on with the multis?

allarom

Old Alpha
Allar allarom Mark
I have noticed that after last week's maintenance the multis are now exceeding x2000. Never seen this after loot 2.0 - is this intentional? A bug? How can they be justified in loot 2.0 mechanics? Something fishy going on, mark my words!

always thought that 1k multy is max one in loot 2.0 hunting, apparently I was wrong or there was a screw-up and we are back in the old times...

always thought that 1k multy is max one in loot 2.0 hunting, apparently I was wrong or there was a screw-up and we are back in the old times...
as high as 10k multiplier you can get

been told 9999x so a 150k on a 20 ped kill is a 7450. rare but not impossible.

i am still wating for may 9500 ped Argo L5 tho :)

i wtill get 20 to 80x multipliers in my game and i think most of us can confirm that range...

so nothing special, just more people hunting big stuff during migration resulting in numbers big enough to raise some eyebrows

my avatar is younger than loot 2.0, so never lived the old times, good to hear that 1k multy is not the ceiling :) thanks for the info guys, much appreciated

seems to me that you think you know too much, but you dont.
comes from the guy who thinks that MU is included in tt return calculation. Give me one loot 2.0 example when somebody got anything near 10k multi (or even 2k besides recent week)

Also I didn't see any loots exceeds 1k multiplies after loot 2.0... 2k multiply is shown in last week? oh...

Loot 3.0 secret hidden VU exposed?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
sometimes i was missing some peds and instead of 1000 multi on 4-5 ped kill i got 100 multi on 30-40 ped kill, i was expecting to hit 5-10k when i hit this 44k now, my last 300 multi was a long ago but as others said i also believe when is more turnover in game those higher multi are more common

Last edited:
Nothing is ever certain in EU especially during events that bring in more cash to the company and buzz about the game. Plus there is quite a churn of PED during these events so I always expect bigger loot values and some decent items to keep people motivated otherwise people wouldn't bother. Variables can always be changed and who knows what occurs during their maintenance window each week.

people bitch about no big hits, now they get lower short-term TT but big hits...

don't worry they'll bitch about bad TT soon. the cycle is endless

that sucks, but explains why it may take years to get the jump from 90% TT-return to 95% TT-return, i miss the pre loot 2.0 days where it only took a few months to get that jump...

tbh it's probably just the kickback mechanism... people that are down X% over X duration from expected value get kicked back to avoid gambling regulations, etc...

as always, get good eff gear, grind markup, ignore TT in the short/midterm

i wouldn't call sitting on 90% TT-return for 2 years and several hundred thousand loot events being focussed on short/midterm
90% mining/crafting is normal.

tbh it's probably just the kickback mechanism... people that are down X% over X duration from expected value get kicked back to avoid gambling regulations, etc...

as always, get good eff gear, grind markup, ignore TT in the short/midterm
Can confirm. Been logging my hunts for a while now, and started to repetitively loose, getting 76%-88% return on every single hunt I'd do. I was getting worried, but out of nowhere hit my first HoF in like 3 years, to kick me right back at 95% from 89% total return

that may be true, however, hitting 95% should happen much more frequently than every couple years.

from those bps you use how many have 100 QR ???

that may be true, however, hitting 95% should happen much more frequently than every couple years.
it will never happen with the blueprints you click. you will be at 90% TT longterm and if you don't like it, stop playing the game.
Can confirm. Been logging my hunts for a while now, and started to repetitively loose, getting 76%-88% return on every single hunt I'd do. I was getting worried, but out of nowhere hit my first HoF in like 3 years, to kick me right back at 95% from 89% total return
it makes the game more exciting in my opinion. but there's a lot of people with $500 on the card shooting 15 ped migration mobs that are gonna have a bad time.

it makes the game more exciting in my opinion. but there's a lot of people with $500 on the card shooting 15 ped migration mobs that are gonna have a bad time.
Only thing I didn't like about it, was having to depo just to be able to keep shooting, because my bankroll is so small. But now I guess is bigger because all of that money came back to me, which honestly made me jump from my chair. So I like it, how it's currently working.

it will never happen with the blueprints you click. you will be at 90% TT longterm and if you don't like it, stop playing the game.

you mean the roadie BP? on that i do actually have 96+% TT longterm lol maybe stop talking such BS if you have no clue about that stuff?
And what do you propose there anyway? i should craft stuff that has no value in it just because the tt-return there might be better? i though i should go for MU stuff. Can't you peeps finally make up your mind?

You gonna reach 95% TT-return overall regardless of BPs if you don't spam non-SIB all day . The issues is the definition is longterm. How do you define that? 1 year? 3 years? 5 years? 10 years? 100 years?

If you set it to 100 years.
Then sure, it will be 95% TT-return overall longterm. But nobody is going to ever reach it.

I'm gonna get to 95% tt-return overall , the question is just when... and appearently, these days it takes ****ing years... but hey, we appearently now have some silly times 2.000+ multis ....

And btw, i barely play the game anymore. This attidute like you have, if MA uses that too, they may run out of players... but well, you, messi and evey are going to pay for the game and server when almost everyone else is gone right?

MA is currently catering way too much to the "i want to see very big hofs"-faction.

Last edited:
I of course don't have any information than you all have, but I think theories on multipliers, kickbacks, loot pools, etc. is way more complicated that what it really is.

Loot payouts are like a lost machine. Average payouts are set to a certain point. Underskills, bad gear choices, and luck ( variance ) can affect this outcome.

Over a large enough sample size, your returns will regress to the mean, supposedly 95%. Some people will be outliers, and hit an ATH. Some people will be outliers, and never hit that HOF that brings them up to the mean. I've got a few hundred thousand clicks of low level EP BPs carefully tracked, and this fits the model. Short term variance is high. Long term variance is low.

The key to EU is, and always has been, to find a a slot machine that pays out nickels you can sell for 7 cents ( or more ).

Or find a business that is outside the mechanics all together.

Sally (the balancing manager of lootius) is going back through each person's overall TT return since account creation. Priority fix for the ones with the worst expected return and fixing their tt return based on their avg overall efficiency and looter skills over a long period of time, prolly. Either that or MA is feeling generous.. Alas keep shooting, your time will be up soonTM. If you stop before your time comes you'll lose. ;)

Back