What is going on?

Gunz aka Gunzy

Prowler
Society
BAHQ
little red gunzy ridinghood
10% tax to mine and hunt in dome 16 thats crazy

I would hazard a guess that there is a mistake somewhere, if not OMG!! ;)

Rgds

Ace

Well there's the WoF Finale there this weekend.. I hope it gets sorted out, or I expect some very unhappy campers.

Lol i saw taht in dome too... LoL. If its not mistake - i wont go to cnd any more, ever! ;)

Happen often on CND.... seams this is a bug.

yup is a bug ND has stated it before but i think he has to wait 24 hours before he can change taxed not sure on that

OMG i just noticed the scam, i was on cnd since week hunting dasp, i go back calypso and never go back on cnd again, thx nd, and thx gunz for pointing it

It's actually a bug, when you change something on you LA settings sometimes it puts the tax on 10% , then if you don't put it back down b4 you press OK it stays there.

And since you can only change that setting once in 24H you'll just have to wait, I'm sure ND will put it back to normal tax rate as soon as he can.

OMG i just noticed the scam, i was on cnd since week hunting dasp, i go back calypso and never go back on cnd again, thx nd, and thx gunz for pointing it

Don't be to fast with accusing ppl of being a scammer Helena.

I Switched off PVP ready for the WoF this weekend and Forgot about the Bug, that resests the Tax Rate...

I will switch it back tomorrow. (its on a 24hr timer)

This is a Bug that Auto switches the Tax to 10% when u adjust anything in the Land management Terminal and since I so rarely make changes in this terminal its very easy to forget about the bug...

I saw this too and knew this was the cause as I'd told ND about WOF being better with PVP off (Go figure me saying that). I'm sure that it was an accident and I know of this bug as well. I've noticed it when dealing with other LA's and think it sucks that we have to wait 24 hours to change our LA's rules after any change. I guess it is to keep jackasses from changing their rules when it suits them during events or something like this. Anyway, I stand by ND that it was an accident as I was there when it happened. Don't go getting pissed off at him, it is a bug.

well if I were up there I would have to thank you for posting about this (-= That sucks...wish MA would fix those bugs! Not that they affect me lol

O, sorry, never thought it could be a bug

*flying back to cnd*

Wish I knew if the mobs were already turned up for Wof this weekend.. if not, please do.. would love to spend some time back "home" before Wof.

*Remember to adjust the tax back down when you up the mobs! :D

When I flew back down last night (UK time) Casey they didn't appear to be, and ND had not yet had a chance to fix the tax in the big domes. Maybe he did so later in the evening.

Is it fixed?

thanks for making me aware of the bug so I take a better look at taxes from now on :D

Nice ND, +Rep for good communication :)

Okay Tax is reset, I just got back online (at the Beach :)

Could you please max the spawn for all 3 caperon dna in dome 6? There could be over 100 people in there since it's the main mob for the support teams...

Back