What is it?

I would suggest its a Fountain , yes maybe a in future working Heal Fountain or Fountain to stay young ???? :eek:

lol if so I would prefer to find this one IRL ....... on the way to become 30 years old ..... gaaaaaah time goes by :tongue2:

hehe Time for an elixier to stay young and beautiful :D

as long as I play PE my beard would grow longer and longer and would start to become grey coloured :p

haha Luck for me that Im a Woman IRL, so only other Hairs will become grey :eek:

i know what this is.

this is an espresso machine.

..right? no-? this is a snow-cone maker?

nonono, THIS.. this is a dvd player with satelite uplink?

er, wait, i just realized what this is. this is clear proof dub has too much time on his hands =D interesting pic tho, ive always said there needs to be more 'stuff' to see in PE.

ultimababe said:
Wouldnt that be rather painful? :confused:

I dunno,I never tried.Your the girl,enlighten us :laugh:

U have discovered the old ritual place were members of the now split up soc Red Cell Corporation danced and made sacrifices to the god of Wella.
The reason for this was to make the gods put hairstyling ingame and see what happend...

Mice said:
U have discovered the old ritual place were members of the now split up soc Red Cell Corporation danced and made sacrifices to the god of Wella.
The reason for this was to make the gods put hairstyling ingame and see what happend...

So it was you!
You make the holy shrine of lootius dirty with your false gods and the insult was enough to kill him!

Shame on you!

I do believe we shall have a hangin' today boys!

Back