Entropia Outfitters
"Brink" Drink Tothe
what is the official confirmed looted mob(s) that is/are looting the unit

just known that loot from SEG
I'll loot other from done :D

*off topic*
Nice sig Brink :laugh:

*on topic*
I am not sure what mob drops the item , dont realy care.

think ive heared of a Big Bulk

Ok so Seg and Big Bulk

thanks on the sig :)

The contraction units are also lootable on Beacon missions, but i think you mean the exceptional contraction unit. Loot's i've heard of did came from Big Bulk, Second Entity and Warlock.

Also Droka....:yay:

the The and legionaire also

Strangely enogh, it drops from all bots >>

and this is confirmed?

Hmm, so it looks like a lot have dropped already, like 5+ or so? And there was also a bp looted, so are we pretty much done with the POE sets handed out?

Hmm, so it looks like a lot have dropped already, like 5+ or so? And there was also a bp looted, so are we pretty much done with the POE sets handed out?

5 left by my count.

remember though, carramone parts drop too. they are worth 30-50k each, and could probably be used in trade for POE

Ah ok, so 10 have dropped, none from mining so far? Carramone parts I saw, what drops these? looks like I need to stop hammering segs and go back to snabbles for uber skill gains:)

Ah ok, so 10 have dropped, none from mining so far? Carramone parts I saw, what drops these? looks like I need to stop hammering segs and go back to snabbles for uber skill gains:)

shins(f) from DC9, foot(M) from leg3

I am glad to hear the Exceptional contractors don;t just drop from segs. Otherwise this would have been an "Uber only Winning" event, (Again!).
As they can drop from a Droka this means the event can be "won" by anyone.
:yay:

Man Im glad everyone keep scores and post opinion but none is able to actually show something. Give us a screenie damnit or else it didn't happened. I could say also that those were looted from chirpies that conveniantely enough shooted colonists like crazy with some lasers covered by their feathers. :mad:

Man Im glad everyone keep scores and post opinion but none is able to actually show something. Give us a screenie damnit or else it didn't happened. I could say also that those were looted from chirpies that conveniantely enough shooted colonists like crazy with some lasers covered by their feathers. :mad:
Bugger screenies, trade window or it didn't happen.
I reserve data i have quoted until i actually see the people wearing this, or see it in trade window. ONly two we know of are 'confrimed' beyond all reasonable doubt, as they are the discoveries.

The other eight claimed could be duping in the hopes others stop hunting/give up.

And now back to your regular consiparacies...

Bugger screenies, trade window or it didn't happen.
I reserve data i have quoted until i actually see the people wearing this, or see it in trade window. ONly two we know of are 'confrimed' beyond all reasonable doubt, as they are the discoveries.

The other eight claimed could be duping in the hopes others stop hunting/give up.

And now back to your regular consiparacies...

hmmm.....you mean, if I wrote "Lenses stopped dropping because 225 already dropped" the price for them would go up again ?! :D

So far I have only seen 2-3 contractors in loot windows.

hmmm.....you mean, if I wrote "Lenses stopped dropping because 225 already dropped" the price for them would go up again ?! :D

Maybe :) seeings as I looted one off attacker last night, and my soc alone has about that many, I'm not sure If I would believe you

So far I've looted 18 exception lenses and 3 exception chargers mostly from big warriors and troopers (gen 5+). And I've noticed that last days they are almost disappeared from loot which may mean that they're approaching 225 items limit (15x15, if there is any ofc:)).

So far I've looted 18 exception lenses and 3 exception chargers mostly from big warriors and troopers (gen 5+). And I've noticed that last days they are almost disappeared from loot which may mean that they're approaching 225 items limit (15x15, if there is any ofc:)).

I looted one from drone 30min ago >>

as i said, my asoc alone would have that many :D

I already was two times standing in closer Radar Range (60m or whatever is) of a Contraction Unit drop... i'm depressed :(

Just looted one more exceptional charger. So have 4 now.

For what it's worth, I have looted several lenses and a couple of the hyperchargers, and not all of them came from the "Event zones". Some came from Emerald Lakes area.

Back