Question: What is necessary to be looted in PvP4 area?

davidgr1200

Elite
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Maxic
I know that if a hunter kills me when I start with 100% health then I will die and the hunter can loot me.
I also know that if a hunter injures me (say) 25% and then I get killed by a mob I will die but the hunter can NOT loot me.
What happens if:
1. I am injured 90% by a mob and then a hunter kills me?
2. I am injured 90% by a hunter and then a mob kills me?

also, If you kill yourself in PVP4, can you then loot yourself? :scratch2:

also, If you kill yourself in PVP4, can you then loot yourself? :scratch2:

you die, loose the shot and loose the loot...atleast last time I tried

Freddie

Load yourself up with loot and I'll come test it with you :D

I know that if a hunter kills me when I start with 100% health then I will die and the hunter can loot me.
I also know that if a hunter injures me (say) 25% and then I get killed by a mob I will die but the hunter can NOT loot me.
What happens if:
1. I am injured 90% by a mob and then a hunter kills me?
2. I am injured 90% by a hunter and then a mob kills me?

1. You will lose the shot, but keep loot, hunter gets nothing.
2. You keep loot and don't lose the shot

If you kill yourself, you keep everything you had, but lose shot, and don't get any ammo from loot pool ( tried it today :rolleyes: ).

1. You will lose the shot, but keep loot, hunter gets nothing.
2. You keep loot and don't lose the shot

If you kill yourself, you keep everything you had, but lose shot, and don't get any ammo from loot pool ( tried it today :rolleyes: ).

you sure about #1? last time I check it's the killshot. I mean, I think... I been looted while I was killing a mob and it got me low.

you sure about #1? last time I check it's the killshot. I mean, I think... I been looted while I was killing a mob and it got me low.

There are exceptions in every case. Sometimes when somebody kills somebody else who was pre-damaged they still get the loot. Sometimes when somebody kills somebody else, the victim loses their loot but the hunter does not get the loot.

As Gluepot said, there have been cases where the "usual" rules have not occurred.
But that said, the vast vast majority of the time, Mantas1's answer is correct.

Back