What is the cheapest/most efficient Blue Print to Craft for general crafting skills?

the markup on EP is the EP recycle and other BPs.
Not all TT-food crafts are garantueed loss.
That's just the way it is.

So do i.

You can get EP recycle (L) BPs from any component blueprint, so if you're trying to tell me that the explosive projectiles is profitable because it gives EP recycle and that's the only way to get them, you are intentionally trying to mislead people. Shame on you.

i did not say that anywhere. I said your claim EP1 is garantueed loss is false.

Ah ok sure, that's a pretty bold statement and no one should try to enter any certainty into something as unpredictable as the loot system in Entropia. So I'll try and make a statement which I think is more accurate and level headed:

Your odds of profiting from crafting are better if your strategy is to craft for markup, then to craft things that have no value and just end up in the Trade Terminal after being made.

It's a complex question and there's lots of variables to consider, I concede. But I think generally speaking, that statement holds true.

Thx guys for the posts. They were really insightful.

basic filters if you are a miner
simple 1 conductors if you are a hunter

level on daily on Monria and Toulan. to receive teh daily craft bonus skills (1250 click average)

remember that you dont need a maxed BP... a 50 quality one is almost 92% sucess and a 65% is almost 93%
so apart weird moments asale of simple component at 107+ saves the day

level on daily on Monria and Toulan. to receive teh daily craft bonus skills (1250 click average)

remember that you dont need a maxed BP... a 50 quality one is almost 92% sucess and a 65% is almost 93%
so apart weird moments asale of simple component at 107+ saves the day
I knew about the Monria Daily Craft quest, but now there's a one for Toulan? Any details on how I can acquire it or what it's called?

Back