Question: What is the percentage of hp available to sweat?

raffieltiger

Mature
Society
Jaguar Spirit
Raff Tiger
Just wondering what the percentage/amount of sweat is you can gather from certain creatures.

Estophyl = 780hp afaik, sweat total = ?
Ambulimax = 1010 afaik, sweat total = ?

It is 100% :) (or 0% from non sweatable mobs ;)).
Always: hp = possible sweat to gather from mob.

Falagor
:bandit:

It's a fair question...

I can personally testify to the fact that an Ambu Young dishes out Far more sweat than, say, a Bery Puny...

How much more though..?

Has anyone done a test?

Falagor

So if you first sweat the Ambulimax and get approx 2.5ped of sweat and then u kill it (cost is approx 3.5-3.7ped I think) and you are almost guaranteed that your hunt is going to turn out in +peds :p

Even better. Do it on allo since they have an 10k iron misson and u get rewarded with skills at nice value to :p Cya in 10years when you have completed the mission :p

Falagor

Cool that makes sense. I like the estophyl because they generally move around less than the Ambulimax even though they have less potential sweat :).

Yes this is true, I've done a few tests on mobs to find out how much sweat I could collect from them. It was always sweat able to collect = amount oh HP

~Danimal

So if you first sweat the Ambulimax and get approx 2.5ped of sweat and then u kill it (cost is approx 3.5-3.7ped I think) and you are almost guaranteed that your hunt is going to turn out in +peds :p

Even better. Do it on allo since they have an 10k iron misson and u get rewarded with skills at nice value to :p Cya in 10years when you have completed the mission :p

Yes pretty much it is this way... whats more... when sweat was at 5ped/1k it was more than sure you will profit doing so ;). This is why there used to be so many ambulimax sweat-hutns at Neas ;).

Falagor

If you are a habitual scanner of creatures, and haunt the creature charts on Entropedia, you can spot that Stamina times 10 is both the health point total and the max sweat for the creature.

Something (that is sweatable) with 5 Stamina will have 50 health points and give 50 vibrant sweat before the "no further sweat can be extracted from this target" message starts playing.

(I think Max Sweat could be added as an automatic column in the creature tables sort of like Health fills in when you add the Stamina stat, except it would also have to only happen when the creature is flagged as sweatable, which might be complicated.)

Back