Question: What is this treasure hunting?

Karesz

Hatchling
Society
Dor mi
Karesz pumaking Bányai
Hello Everyone!

I want to know, what is this treasure hunting? Can someone explain me, how this works and what is this for?

Thanks you!

Cheers!

Karesz

I think it's a planet Arkadia only thing, so your best shot would be on their forum.

I believe treasure hunting is a MindArk feature that is (or will be) available to all planet partners, if they choose to implement it. It is not yet available. Planet Arkadia has announced that it plans to implement treasure hunting. I am certainly looking forward to this.

So far all we know is

- it will cost 1.50 Ped per bomb
- new skills will have to be learnt, skilled players will have less of an advantage.

One can conclude that it is an attempt to separate players from their Ped even faster than the existing systems.

The word 'Treasure' here has much the same meaning as 'Siren'. In Greek mythology, the Sirens were three dangerous bird-women, portrayed as seductresses who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island (from Wikipedia).

Last edited:
What we do know is that it will cost 1.5PED, be the "premium" mining type and make heavy use of the OotO system.

Well Arkadia is a treasure hunting planet (atleast that is one of the notes on it) but as MA do not allow unique features / systems for a planet (their words but not exact) it's become a universe wide feature.

A planet can choose to disable it though.

If treasure hunting is possible underwater, I'll be happily contributing to this new loot pool... lol

If treasure hunting is possible underwater, I'll be happily contributing to this new loot pool... lol

Yes, that would be fun. There are underwater ruins to explore on Arkadia.

Back