what is TWEN?

Twentieth Entropian New-Year. It is what the community started calling the assumed event for the upcoming 20th anniversary of Entropia.

The name is a continuation of the TEN and FEN events. The event has since been confirmed. Although the name has not, afaik

I’ve been wondering too.
MINDARK?! We want infos.
who, what, where, when, how, what price, who to fuck?
No need to use lower class language.......

Only using Google, would help a lot....

Last edited:
Straightforward continuation of FEN, not expecting any surprises. Some new items probably, and decorative stuff to mark the occasion.

The next milestone will be more of a headache to designers. How to even name it, TWFEN? Well, we expect to live with a new engine by then and maybe more than one pattern to break. Just enjoy the ride.

You can't access google from North Korea and similar countries.
That may be so, but I´m sure, that a guy who can play EU, can use Google too :sneaky:

Last edited:
That may be so, but Australia is not one of them.....
I agree but your statement is not valid for everyone.Perhaps he lives there and can't use google or refuse to read.

I agree but your statement is not valid for everyone.Perhaps he lives there and can't use google or refuse to read.
he uses pcf as his "google". pretty smart if you ask me :dunce:

"...Twentieth-Year Entropia Universe Anniversary (TWEN) event planned for early 2023." - MindArk

Lol are you guys roasting me? Go nuts if you want, I love the attention either way.

but literally all we have been told about TWEN is unreal token will be apart of loot, and it will start sometime soon, pending a more detailed announcement, Is it really that unreasonable of me to be anxious in receiving this so call announcement so I can start planning for the event?

Straightforward continuation of FEN, not expecting any surprises. Some new items probably, and decorative stuff to mark the occasion.

The next milestone will be more of a headache to designers. How to even name it, TWFEN? Well, we expect to live with a new engine by then and maybe more than one pattern to break. Just enjoy the ride.

*WTFEN

Corrected that for you... :laugh:

Is it really that unreasonable of me to be anxious in receiving this so call announcement so I can start planning for the event?
It's one of MA's pillars to keep the community in the dark for as long as possible and probably the main reason is exactly that, so people can't prepare in advance.
(FEN announcement was made in the day it started - just to know not to expect any other bit of info until it goes live or a couple of hours ahead - just like TEN v2 - space thingy).

It's a double edge sword, because this causes massive frustration in community before every event but it give everyone the same start. While small/medium player can prepare with some ammo, couple of Ls, amps, few enh, preparation of let's say top 1% can be disruptive for the market, as in people would start heavy "hoarding". Preparation for an event should occur naturally and should be a strategy for everyone who wished to do so.
Good or bad, it's their decision to make... we need to adapt and most importantly to control our anxiety prior to event start :D

It was for the first time we got like 6 months notice and what this did to the community was that sales of medium & high end weapons slowed down considerably, everyone waiting to buy the new meta. MA made a habit out of surprising us quite a bit, with either new mechanics or a twist to what we were used to. The surprise was a nice one every time and I hope they will follow the tradition.

Probably everyone has at least a few friends ready to buy the new stuff so I'm assuming the demand will be very high with a low supply and to stimulate grinding vs. wave camping. I hope to see better design of the system for releasing the rare stuff in loot.

Tokens Eh? I will get some from coinbase thanks.

Tokens Eh? I will get some from coinbase thanks.
That's wild

maxresdefault.jpg

No need to use lower class language.......
Yeah, Nah, we'll use it. Often. Also we say it with cultural aplomb. Like a Crow. Faaaaaaaaaark! Get a dog up ya!

ok here is some UNofficial drops
Azuro "Dr. GF" TWEN Edition
BP20 "Slurpy" TWEN edition
SB50 "Wannabe messi" TWEN edition
Thorifoid "Siffredi" Mace TWEN Edition

It's one of MA's pillars to keep the community in the dark for as long as possible and probably the main reason is exactly that, so people can't prepare in advance.
(FEN announcement was made in the day it started - just to know not to expect any other bit of info until it goes live or a couple of hours ahead - just like TEN v2 - space thingy).

It's a double edge sword, because this causes massive frustration in community before every event but it give everyone the same start. While small/medium player can prepare with some ammo, couple of Ls, amps, few enh, preparation of let's say top 1% can be disruptive for the market, as in people would start heavy "hoarding". Preparation for an event should occur naturally and should be a strategy for everyone who wished to do so.
Good or bad, it's their decision to make... we need to adapt and most importantly to control our anxiety prior to event start :D

It was for the first time we got like 6 months notice and what this did to the community was that sales of medium & high end weapons slowed down considerably, everyone waiting to buy the new meta. MA made a habit out of surprising us quite a bit, with either new mechanics or a twist to what we were used to. The surprise was a nice one every time and I hope they will follow the tradition.

Probably everyone has at least a few friends ready to buy the new stuff so I'm assuming the demand will be very high with a low supply and to stimulate grinding vs. wave camping. I hope to see better design of the system for releasing the rare stuff in loot.
Thanks Eve, as you can tell it’s my first -EN event so I’m just a bit excited.

Back