Question: What is your Favourite Hunting Mob?

Favourite Hunting Mob?

• Total voters

FireTaffer

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Fire Taffer Kane
I'm kinda curious, whats everyone favourite mob? (hunting)

The most truthful answer my favorite mob is the one I feel like hunting at the moment. :)

The blue dot at my feet

First was my favorite moob neconu low level young-guardiant when i was noob, then i was a lot in the blue zone.

Then it was phasm.

Now days i cant hunt for fun i am forced to the hunt the moob who gives best loot at the moment. and in team i hunt Daspletor, and mobs of that kind.

I love nexnecis. :wtg:

Well I like both Drones and Molisk. But I selected Molisk because I would be more likely to kill them when i'm bored.

Should of made it a multiple choice poll.
For me allophyls are fav atm.

I voted yargatabayagatawtf cause you left off two of my favorites on the poll :)

kingfisher and phasm.. the only mobs that gives me over 60% roi.

where are fouls when you need em? :D
so i voted Mutants cuz Fouls are Mutants... arent they?:rolleyes::D

btw , you should have made it "multiple choices pool" ;) free EFD when you click all of them :D:D:D

ASStrox! all the time
I also hunt araneatrox quite often with the current spawn :)

where are fouls when you need em? :D
so i voted Mutants cuz Fouls are Mutants... arent they?:rolleyes::D

btw , you should have made it "multiple choices pool" ;) free EFD when you click all of them :D:D:D

I think they are not mutants, but native humanoids, like argo or moli. But may be wrong, more info should be available on Entropedia. I've just returned from work and I'm to lazy and tired to look for it.

I voted bigger robots, but I like all robots. Dunno if I will like eviscerators, still have to try them. But bots are the best, especially that I'm not hunting them, but fighting invasion force lol I arrived to Calypso shortly before Robot Wars event (yes, the one where protectors were a reward), and doing a TP run in such circumstances was something to remember. So I remember and eliminate these bloody drink cans whenever and wherever I see them.
BTW, when will be another Robot Invasion MA? I really could use a F set of PoE lol

Estophyl, Cornoanterion, Aetherex, Itumatrox...

so I voted yargatabayagatawtf

If I had to choose from the list I'd say Argo..

But I hunt allsorts, depending on my mood, and what I think is "Due"

So yes, my answer is "The mob I calculate is "Due" to payout

Low maturity Fouls, Argo and Molisks give me good results most of the time, but lately I've been mostly hunting all those n00b mobs most people overlook- and they give me even better results. More bang for my buck. :D

It's difficult to choose just one mob. I like Argos, molisks and Berycleds so I tend to hunt NW of Echidna. But if I'm feeling lazy I will take on some Daikibas without armour or maybe try skilling evade against Faucervix.
Personally I do not like Atrox (which many others seem to like) as I rarely get loot from them despite them costing so much to kill.

Argos, of course. I hunt them every day for almost 2 years now, 164 of my 237 globals and 2 of 3 hofs were from them. Definitely the most generous creatures in our world.

I also liked feffs in the past, but stopped hunting them after they were "adjusted".

Drones,losses are generally smallest :)
though I like kingfishers,neconu,itumatrox and nymphtown argos too

Cersumon, because I have full tbird (with boots), and because I really enjoy really crappy loot...really. Also, they give Dodge skill.

If you see me not hunting Cersumon, that is a good time to go hunt some yourself, cuz that is the time when the big Cersumon Hofs will happen....especially right after I have stopped.

I just wish they would bring back larger maturity...like to Alphas, maybe OA's.... so I can take full advantage of the Tbird.

ambulimax for me. Used to be argos, which I do still like to hunt.

I like to hunt noob mobs:D and few others as well which are not soo noob (but i stick to young-provider:)), generaly i hunt what i feel i want to hunt.
I like hunting in yellow pvp...

Ambulimax at the moment, but I have done best on Atrox.
I voted Atrox because I like then when they are paying.

What ever is looting well atm :laugh:

Ambu, trox, drones, argos, feffs, etc, no real "favourite" yet. Except maybe hogglos, never had a single loss on em, but no poll for them :scratch2:

Back