What is your gaming chair?

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
For all the gamers who play 12+ hours a day (and not bot ofc), what gaming chair do you use to make sure your tushy and back are comfortable?

Discuss.

San

Elite
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
A car seat salvaged from trash and bolted onto a home-made wooden socket of suitable height. The matching seat, setup likewise just with the back support removed and turned around, serves as leg rest. You can't buy anything more ergonomic for money.

Svarog

Slayer
I use a chair like this for the past 18 years, sitting on it for 10-15 hours a day, never getting tired. Tried and destroyed a lot of gaming and office chairs of various designs until I stumbled upon this gem and never looked back.

Last edited:

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
Playing for years with a jacked up spine , my wife bought me this , I think she loves me.

Is by far the best chair I have had , and I have had many.

bard119

Alpha
Society
Callidus
Goatts
I got tired of my chairs breaking, even more expensive chairs get worn out and seemed to need replaced within less than a year. One of the office chairs I was browsing said 'weight capacity 185 pounds'. How about considering the weight of an 'average adult' and making chairs that can also hold the weight of the other half of the population? The armrests break, the hydraulics break, and soon, you're either replacing parts at almost the cost of the chair, or buying a new chair altogether.

Eventually I got tired of buying new chairs, and decided to build one. I pulled a passenger seat from a Buick in a local junkyard, cost $25. I bought some 1.5 inch steel pipe and made a frame. I installed some heavy duty wheels, and I have my reclining office chair that has been comfortably seating my ass for over a decade.

Kingu

Provider
Society
Cult of the Skull
Good chair to sit in for hours

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
I have an autofill (pretty much a clone of these other gaming chairs).. and it now feels like I am sitting on a brick. It wore out after 2 years.

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
Had to match the décor ;)

eoden13

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Eoden Asmodeus Rydar
I went with secretlab titan chair. Been one of the best chairs I have ever purchased. I work from home and game from that chair so it gets about 16 hours of day usage.

https://secretlab.co/collections/titan-series

They also have a big and tall edition.

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt

I've had it about 10 years and it has served me well. The mesh back is nice to have in the Summer months.

If I was buying tomorrow I think I'd get something like Bones, Kingu's or Krupt's chair.

henryadams678

Hatchling
Sittin' like a king in a Flash recliner, lol
BTW my back says "thx for a comfy chair'. Im not playing 12 (just 4-6), but im kinda getting tired of sitting in an office chair for such a long time

Sirhc

Elite
Society
NowWhat
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah
I stand most of the time I play but have a tall stool to take breaks now and then. Ergotron arms also help with monitor placement and tilt. I have sit/stand desks at work and my easel is standing height in my studio so I've just gotten used to it. It definitely helps with my back and shoulder issues. The only time I sit for long periods is at my drawing table and I just use a tall drafting chair for that.

If you can manage it there are affordable sit/stand options out there these days. Even some DIY versions as well, I've seen some interesting IKEA hacks that seem easy to build.

Here is some info:

Larry

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Enviro Larry Lagoono

Best chair ever.

Good back support. Is comfortable in whatever strange way you sit in it (leaning, leg up, crossed legged, etc). Never looked back! (y)

coaltar

Mature
Society
Natural Born Killers
Coaltar e5d809 Strayborne
Homall Red High-Back PU Leather Racing Style Gaming Chair

andrewjp

Hatchling
Recliner Racing Office Chairs of BestOffice, I purchased this chair to replace my old chair. I’m not a gamer but I am sit at my desk a lot so I wanted something more comfortable. This chair is comfortable, easy to assemble, looks nice and has a massager which is a plus. I would recommend!

Radio

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
Radio Radio Radio
Herman Miller Aeron - infinitely adjustable. Also a desk that moves up and down so I can stand or sit. Essential.

Jhereg

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
Ikea Markus Chair :p