What is your gaming chair?

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
For all the gamers who play 12+ hours a day (and not bot ofc), what gaming chair do you use to make sure your tushy and back are comfortable?

Discuss.

A car seat salvaged from trash and bolted onto a home-made wooden socket of suitable height. The matching seat, setup likewise just with the back support removed and turned around, serves as leg rest. You can't buy anything more ergonomic for money.

I use a chair like this for the past 18 years, sitting on it for 10-15 hours a day, never getting tired. Tried and destroyed a lot of gaming and office chairs of various designs until I stumbled upon this gem and never looked back.

Last edited:
Playing for years with a jacked up spine , my wife bought me this , I think she loves me.

Is by far the best chair I have had , and I have had many.

I got tired of my chairs breaking, even more expensive chairs get worn out and seemed to need replaced within less than a year. One of the office chairs I was browsing said 'weight capacity 185 pounds'. How about considering the weight of an 'average adult' and making chairs that can also hold the weight of the other half of the population? The armrests break, the hydraulics break, and soon, you're either replacing parts at almost the cost of the chair, or buying a new chair altogether.

Eventually I got tired of buying new chairs, and decided to build one. I pulled a passenger seat from a Buick in a local junkyard, cost $25. I bought some 1.5 inch steel pipe and made a frame. I installed some heavy duty wheels, and I have my reclining office chair that has been comfortably seating my ass for over a decade.

Good chair to sit in for hours

160477_01.png

I have an autofill (pretty much a clone of these other gaming chairs).. and it now feels like I am sitting on a brick. It wore out after 2 years.

I went with secretlab titan chair. Been one of the best chairs I have ever purchased. I work from home and game from that chair so it gets about 16 hours of day usage.

https://secretlab.co/collections/titan-series

They also have a big and tall edition.

mega_chair.jpg

I've had it about 10 years and it has served me well. The mesh back is nice to have in the Summer months.

If I was buying tomorrow I think I'd get something like Bones, Kingu's or Krupt's chair.

Sittin' like a king in a Flash recliner, lol
BTW my back says "thx for a comfy chair'. Im not playing 12 (just 4-6), but im kinda getting tired of sitting in an office chair for such a long time

I stand most of the time I play but have a tall stool to take breaks now and then. Ergotron arms also help with monitor placement and tilt. I have sit/stand desks at work and my easel is standing height in my studio so I've just gotten used to it. It definitely helps with my back and shoulder issues. The only time I sit for long periods is at my drawing table and I just use a tall drafting chair for that.

If you can manage it there are affordable sit/stand options out there these days. Even some DIY versions as well, I've seen some interesting IKEA hacks that seem easy to build.

Here is some info:

West-Elm-Helvetica.png

Best chair ever.

Good back support. Is comfortable in whatever strange way you sit in it (leaning, leg up, crossed legged, etc). Never looked back! (y)

Homall Red High-Back PU Leather Racing Style Gaming Chair

71SZL8WYlLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Recliner Racing Office Chairs of BestOffice, I purchased this chair to replace my old chair. I’m not a gamer but I am sit at my desk a lot so I wanted something more comfortable. This chair is comfortable, easy to assemble, looks nice and has a massager which is a plus. I would recommend!

Herman Miller Aeron - infinitely adjustable. Also a desk that moves up and down so I can stand or sit. Essential.

Ikea Markus Chair :p

markus-office-chair-vissle-dark-gray__0724714_PE734597_S5.JPG

s-l1600.jpg

Not my chair!

Dream chair! I wonder how much such a miracle of technology costs? Probably a crazy lot of money. Yes, and it is cumbersome, you need a lot of space to place it. In general, technical miracles are cool, but everything should be within reasonable limits.

PTDC1587.jpg

The chair is custom/handmade. It is specially made for workaholics dedicated to their ambitions. His brand is Mayhem.

Its overall structure is made of wood to keep your bone structure in proper condition.
The annual production, as far as I understand, is in limited quantities (2-3), and they are sold at auction.
I still can't fight for one of these sweets to be competitive in the game during events, but I highly recommend it to any competitive spirit here who spend 20h+ of his time daily.

Back