What is your RL profession?

Thank you for reminding me of that day in November. Unforgetable.

I wont comment on your employment for Google. I'm sure you pay all tax that is due. Oh f..:censored:

Guess decay in EU is like taxes or vice versa, can't avoid them no matter how much you try and forget about them :banghead:

Skilling pips at night as a Forex trader and leveling up my clients by day in Public Relations.

Lots of it guys here.

Surface Warfare Officer, United States Navy :beerchug: So, professional beer drinker, in other words!

Former model, goverment agent, partially IT pro!
Close to retirement now but still bite :)

oh! I started writing my first book (in my language ofc lol)

Last edited:
Studied Chemistry, worked for big pharma for a while, then switched to sales and now business development for a company producing reference materials.

I need to change what I wrote previously, I am now defining my role as "Professional Googler" -
"Person who enters queries into Google for co-workers who can't be bothered to do it themselves."

I'm having a crap day ;)

Last edited:
Retired 8 years ago after working 37 years in IT and IC design research and development for an international company.

Software developer. (Not at MA)

Before that, I was developing software. And my first job was... developing software.
I suppose that's all I've ever done. I've also been a software development consultant, though.

Java of course. C++ in the old days.

Last edited:
Back