Question: What Mining amps do you use most when u go mining on CND

What Mining Amps do you use, when mining on CND!

• OA 101 (L)

Votes: 37 28.5%
  • EA 101 (L)

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • OA 102 (L)

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • EA 102 (L)

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • OA 103 (L)

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • EA 103 (L)

Votes: 27 20.8%
  • OA 104 (L)

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • EA 104 (L)

• OA 105 (L)

Votes: 20 15.4%
  • EA 105 (L)

• OA 106 (L)

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • EA 106 (L)

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • OA 107 (L)

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • EA 107 (L)

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • OA 108 (L)

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • EA 108 (L)

• OA 109 (L)

• EA 109 (L)

Votes: 13 10.0%

• Total voters

PinkPcP

DEACTIVATED BY REQUEST
Banned
Society
NBK Entrepreneurs
Pink Pussycat Panther, But you can call me PINK!!!!
Hi CND Miners,

I have a question for you all which i would like you to answer.
I opened a amp shop on CND (shop #4 main complex north: PINK DoT), and i would like to know how i can serve
you all the in the best way...

So please answer the following question:

What Mining amps do you use most whilst mining on CND?

Pick your choice and explain why.

Thank you very much,

Pink Pussycat Panther

Ao-104

Because my mining skills wont allow me higher amps yet.
i mean OA-104, Dam noob minner...lol

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Most of the time I mine unamped. If I am it is not anything stronger than OA103, usually I stick to OA101-102. I think my skills would allow me to use stronger amps but CND is like amped already so adding another amp increases the basic amp CND gives. I think that the reason you don't find sizes smaller than V (or faxed V which comes as IV) is the evidence for CND being amped.

I can tell you that the OA103 is the big seller at CND, however there is bugger all profit in that amp at current prices. I suggest you stock a wide range of amps and see which sells best :)

I can tell you that the OA103 is the big seller at CND, however there is bugger all profit in that amp at current prices. I suggest you stock a wide range of amps and see which sells best :)

Clearly from this and the poll the 103 is the best seller. I don't know crafting enough to know at what price point it becomes profitable, but the buyout price on auction does vary a bit from day to day. I think over the last month or so the lowest buyout has been between 119% (136 ped) and the 124% (141 ped) on any given day. This is always slightly higher than those hosted on Calypso (so would incur a transport fee).

I would travel to a shop to buy my 103s if they were consistently in stock and were priced better than the auction (as would most I am guessing). So I suppose the question is - is it profitable to sell 103's at <=118% from a shop?

Also I think in general people have kind of given up shopping at CND because there are so few shops open. I went all the way round a little while ago and found just 2 amp shops that were open (neither had a 103 - although they did a few days later). It's quite depressing walking round the shopping area of CND tbh. Even Violet's supply shop seemed to be closed last time I checked :(

Oh as an aside - be good to have some L finders as well (my Z20 is about to die ;) ).

Best of luck with it
Q

Even Violet's supply shop seemed to be closed last time I checked :(
Sorry ive been taking a summer break that why the shop is closed. Running a shop that is succesfull like CND Supplies takes up a lot of time and energy and the tank was empty from my enthusiasm to keep going. Ive taken my break now though and refilled the tank so watch this space :)

Anyway sorry Pink im hijacking your thread...

Mostly OA102....occasionally 103;'s if I totally lose my mind. :D :laugh:

My favorite used to be OA-103, but with current markup i prefer OA-104.
For enmatter i like MA-105 the most.

So i stocked:

OA 101
OA 103
OA 105

more will follow soon.....

Pink Dot shop #4 @ CND

Pink Pussycat Panther

I usually use the oa 104`s.
Thats my easy way to get a global but the really nice finds i got was with oa 102´s using a Of 105 :)
3 Towers raised and more to come ;)

Hi,
Good luck with the shop PcP... however like all the shops on CND, what a pain in the arse, long winded walk to go buy something when ya need it... who ever designed that... killed the prospect of good space shopping.

Just my veiw... be great if there were shops in the Control Room ;)

Jack Scudd Samuels

when mining i use EA 102 OA 103 :D:D

Well I haven't ever mined with amps so can't really help u out sorry.

Just my veiw... be great if there were shops in the Control Room ;)
If they opened shops in the control room that would completely kill the shopping ring. Better solution move the control room to the shoping area ;)

If they opened shops in the control room that would completely kill the shopping ring. Better solution move the control room to the shoping area ;)

Agree Agree Agree!!!

Haha that would be awesome Cr in the middle of the shopping mall

But, I guess ppl should just shop more!!!
And go less to auction :)

Pink

Good idea Vi... never thought of that lol :laugh: +rep

Back