What mob consistently drops Bio ID Verification?

chrisdors3

Prowler
Chris Dakota Dors
Any help appreciated... Beginning to collect Bio ID Verification for the Galactica mission. Any mobs to focus on? I did a search and most of the info was a few years old. I was unsure if any of the recent VU updates or Loot 2.0 loot composition/distribution stuff changes what I should focus on. Been away from game a while.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Blakshaah bosses, atrox

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
dunno about rarity but I looted these from Atrox's occassionaly and if I remember right a year ago accidentally I shot a space mob and got a global with BIO in it too :)

Xen

Mutated
Society
Crimson Devils
Xendar Xen Xal
Go camp the Blakshaah and you'll get them as long as you have decent dps.

BigPimping

Dominant
Theres nothing that just bleeds bio ids, drop rate fairly similar for all mobs that drop it, maybe the bigger ones drop it slightly more often just due to needing smaller multi, shared feff wave is your best bet. Couple of ones that are slightly better but not really good to hunt are demons in hell and space mobs, also you will get a decent amount running beacon instances. But its not worth hunting very suboptimal mobs just to loot some 102% items better to just buy.

Last edited:

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
Got one on a neomex Soldier a week ago.

Slyk

Old Alpha
Havenn Slyk Ragnarok
Any help appreciated... Beginning to collect Bio ID Verification for the Galactica mission. Any mobs to focus on? I did a search and most of the info was a few years old. I was unsure if any of the recent VU updates or Loot 2.0 loot composition/distribution stuff changes what I should focus on. Been away from game a while.

Thanks,
Chris

Most often of any mob I've seen was Dropship, every single multi had at least 1 in it. Might be annoying solo though so bring some friends :D

Ranyard

Old Alpha
Society
Shaolin
Ranyard Rany Ranyhyn
I got almost all of mine off demon hackers in Hell

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
werewolves on RT in the biodome( and out I assume)drop all 3 parts. and pretty often.

Society
DIRTY DINGO'S
Pirate-King TheKingofAllPirates Jay
werewolves on RT in the biodome( and out I assume)drop all 3 parts. and pretty often.

What lvl of WereWolves, would I need an Adjusted heal chip to get one throw the misstion?

rvbarton

Guardian
Society
Shaolin
Aryana Ary Softheart
go hunt lotus invaders in DSEC, near the lotus temple. I've gotten 7 in the past two days. Also the molten key fragments they drop will always sell quick.