Info: What mob drops Isis HL20 (L) ?

Executioner

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Executioner
Hey

Any idea what drops Isis HL20 (L) ?

I looted one early on, the first one that sold on auction I believe, from Osseocollum.

Here:

Sold it for a round 1000 PED just to make it uberloot :D

Well if entropedia said anyhting i wouldnt have posted ;)

Osseocollum is the mob which drop hl20(L)

The entry in entropedia was probably lost the on the day 2 months of data were lost due to a crash. I've put it back in.

Im guessing he is asking since its not on entropedia.

Im 99% sure its the globster droping both the cb29 and hl20. The 1% is that ive never looted one, since i dont hunt globsters :). GL!

I didn't search for the actual item, I simply pointed him to the Creature Loots section.

And I got a -rep from him for doing so.

Thats what ya get for trying to help. I have gotten some -rep lately for some really stupid reasons - I think I'm going to start returning the favour to these jerks.

ocelots! \o/

I didn't search for the actual item, I simply pointed him to the Creature Loots section.

And I got a -rep from him for doing so.

Thats what ya get for trying to help. I have gotten some -rep lately for some really stupid reasons - I think I'm going to start returning the favour to these jerks.
You just could have said "Use google". That is almost the same and actually doesn`t help at all.

You just could have said "Use google". That is almost the same and actually doesn`t help at all.

It does now. I just googled 'What mob drops HL20' and ended up on this thread :laugh:

It does now. I just googled 'What mob drops HL20' and ended up on this thread :laugh:

Just don't try and offer it as a suggestion to anyone - you will end up with a -rep for doing so.

Back