Question: What name shows up on your bank statement when depositing?

uwbfritz

Hatchling
Society
Planet Express
Dirty DB Baller
If anyone is able to answer what name shows up on their bank statement after depositing that'd be great.

Who are you trying to hide it from :laugh: Sorry I use UKash so dont know :D

MindArk PLC

Maybe without the PLC.. i forget but with my withdrawals it's at least "MindArk"

if you wire money by standing order to MA then your acc statement shows the very name you state on the transfer. since in european union banks no more need to check if the receiver of money is the same as the name in the order you could wire money to ma's account number but state receiver's name however you like. maybe ask your bank before to make sure. (in the past banks rejected money if receiver account and name did not match) also check the description of ways to deposit on MA's site or ingame.

depositing via credit card shows "mindark pe a.b." or something like that on your cc statement.

i've read your question again: you want to know what name they see? well, the name of sender's account is printed on their statement. but your wife probably won't see MA's cash acc statements, so why worry? if you send money from you wife's account, she'll notice anyways...

Point Of Sale Withdrawal MINDARK PE AB SESE over here. I removed the string of numbers in there in case it's unique to my account.

Point Of Sale Withdrawal MINDARK PE AB SESE over here. I removed the string of numbers in there in case it's unique to my account.

ah yeah.. MindArk PE AB.

Seems the OP has something to be nervous about ? :p

Na you don't need popcorn, you just need to say... ' Listen hon I have started playing this online game, now it says its free to play but its not really :ahh: I really want to put some money in.... It will start with once monthly, then twice monthly until it gets to weekly :D But then I will also need to put some in to pay for that gun/armour/chip that I really want'

Oh hon you know those shoes you really want, well I think its a waste of money and you don't really need them :D

Reactions: Meg
Back