Help: What planet?

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
When im done with my first repetition of the kerb-codex im thinking of hanging out on another planet for a while to get a change of scenery. I typically enjoy 1-2 ped mobs not too aggro.

Where should i go?

Monria for sure! If you haven't been there..
You can try Yogs and Shoggoths.
You can do the daily missions, which reward daily tokens same to those in Calypso. There are also iron mission chains still available for 14 days. After next VU, codex will start running.

Arkadia used to be the most robust non-Caly planet, but lately Next Island has been doing a lot more development and has some neat attractions. Toulan also has a new management team (I think from Monria) and so it has seen some changes. Cyrene is probably your best bet to get a cock-tease, get started on something and not get to finish it. Rocktropia is basically completely dead - and it sucked before it was dead anyway.

Monria for sure! If you haven't been there..
You can try Yogs and Shoggoths.
You can do the daily missions, which reward daily tokens same to those in Calypso. There are also iron mission chains still available for 14 days. After next VU, codex will start running.

Yogs seem like a perfect fit since my primary armor is Stolen Imperium (stb,imp,cut,acid) ?

Yogs seem like a perfect fit since my primary armor is Stolen Imperium (stb,imp,cut,acid) ?

Of course Monria is a moon of Calypso, not a planet. But I strongly believe it is the most friendly place for low medium players, as me :king:. Also, it's very close to Calypso for supplies or auction. If you don't like flying back to Calypso (sometimes there are pirates), you can use the warp schedule for 6 PED (if I remember well) or instantly TP to Calypso for 7 PED.

If you've not been on other planets yet, at least go to Cyrene to get your FAP.... Noob Fap Mission Chain | Cyrene Secrets

While there, run the maze daily to grab a Wolpertinger pet after a couple of weeks. Always visit the docks before you go in so you get the extra daily ticket. Also be sure to buy the maze hammer before you enter so you will have the right tools for the job. The little speed buff they give you also comes in handy in other parts of the virtual universe too.

maze.jpg

If you happen to run low on ammo the Arkadia Moon has a nice little daily that gives you 2 ped in ammo for 20 minutes of running around an area with no mobs. (I plan to head that way to do that daily after all my other planet pets get up to level 7... that way I can at least still get a few exp in the pets as I do that thing daily while running around)

https://www.monria.com/forum/threads/arkadia-moon.5324/
Moon daily extractor waypoints. These can be pasted into the chat, and then made into a in game sticky note to assist with tracking.
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10959, 10078, 107, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10713, 10225, 112, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10027, 9971, 133, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9916, 9672, 112, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10042, 9151, 129, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10313, 9107, 115, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10392, 9280, 127, Waypoint]

Last edited:
Back