• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lana

Guardian
Society
Temporal Destinies
Lana Manjana Lullaby
HI all,

After loosing over ¤%k Ped the last month i feel like using my last 600 PED Fast. I dont want to deposit anymore since the Game is so bad at the moment (Bad Loot, Bugs, etc)

Ill return after VU 10.2 I think.

Now my question what should i use my last 600 PED ON ? :yay:

Regards.
Lana

Save it...don't blow it away...

I'd go mining ores and enmatters without amps. Runs max up to 100 bombs and 100 probes. Check areas, find place you do well and where are no creatures (like some LA) and stick to it. It'll pay you back in the end.
That's what I do and I don't complain about high loses... My ped card is on the same level (few k ped) for past 3 months or so.

Buy 59000 Medium cells and burn it all through an Opalo at Honuri, keep 10 PED for repairs. You will likely take until VU10.2 to finish :laugh:

You can't withdraw that amount, so that's out. ;)

HI all,

After loosing over ¤%k Ped the last month i feel like using my last 600 PED Fast. I dont want to deposit anymore since the Game is so bad at the moment (Bad Loot, Bugs, etc)

Ill return after VU 10.2 I think.

Now my question what should i use my last 600 PED ON ? :yay:

Regards.
Lana

Thats why you are loosing, because you have stupid ideas...

When you feel like that you dont have luck, go and mine enmater without an amp... You almost cant loose and if yes only really small amount in the long run if you are not ofcourse absolutely new to the mining...

Do you have any qr100 bps?

If you have any qr100 bps, you might give crafting on those a whirl. I've been breaking even with filters the last week or so... Not all SGA has dropped yet. My thought is since third person hunting is out now, I may as well craft a bit because I hate first person hunting.

~24 click run with Abrers on Condition with a Virgin BP !

Invest

Why not look at the market and invest some... Look how Mind essence has dropped because no one can use it ... A couple of months from now :) when our skills come back so will the market price.

Just a thought

Donate it to the MA Defense Fund
;)

last shot of ammo to PvP yourself and log forever :eek:

Back