Question: What to avoid?

If you are to succeed in Entropia you had better 1. Have definite goals, 2. Have an understanding what it will take to reach them 3. Work your ass off, 4. LEARN, GET WISER, DO MATH, DO MORE MATH, REDO YOUR MATH 5. Figure out a better way 6. Be smarter then the smartest of your competitors (hint: that's really hard to do in hunting)

So, avoid:

1. Playing Entropia without aim or purpose
2. Being a dilettante in your profession
3. Inactivity, slacking off
4. Failing to observe and learn as you go
5. Not thinking outside the box and testing out new theories
6. Becoming satisfied with others being more successful than you

Best of luck o/

Legends

1. Playing Entropia without aim or purpose
I was lucky to disturb 3 among highest rank players and being answered with good advice...
Take the LOOTER path. picking Dodge or Evader from codex or picking combat rewards is useless..
we are not to kill monster that we can not tank or loot appropriately.
neing level 10 having 20 dps getting a (L) 200 animal point armor and plates and kill Eomon is a gift to better skilled player.
2. Being a dilettante in your profession
"we all are noobs" ... at least we all were... to be a "pro" whatever it means (Legend yo uare a crafter, so, mate, pro means level 40 for non SIB Blueprints.... it takes A LOT of cycle.
i would mod it as "Don0t level as a "Dilettante". maxing a Blueprint require 23...28k click. and we will loose about 4% extra on non maxed (average) so... if one BP cost 2.5 ped per click (enhancers) it will cost 2.5 * 25.000 * 0.04 = 2.500 ped for QR100... if people sell it at 1000.... it is a bargain
Not thinking outside the box and testing out new theories
Entropia is a Random Engine based game. we dont know exact percentages but we have empirical guidelines. we are JUST TO CRUNCH NUMBERS... they are almost completely mapped....
Follow SCIENCE... avoid WitchCRAFT

most of all... this game as all F2p... is P2W. inject more money means better equip, faster progress and SEEMS that some player are lucky.... they just have dedication.
if i play for free and try to scrap 2 pec off a vixen gear and i see SH30 or Elite Robots farmer, i have to remember that they put 20k EUR (or 10 years) in game to be ready for that.
it is a costly game.... for free there is Lost Ark... 10 hours gaming, 100 hours doing silly dances in front of NPC....

Resellers :hammer: :hammer:

no yeah but probably stuff like atrox and other overly hunted mobs, no mu to be had. If you are the patient kind, mining used to be easily profitable, just slow (and boring to me personally) but worth a shot.
Avoid normal mobs, snargsnot, exo etc., probably try events or things like armor upgrade missions where you can sell rare loot for a nice profit. Simply said, most mobs cant make you a profit via normal hunting, at least i never made it work and I dont see how atrox for example could ever be profitable, tho a cool mob.
Agreed. Mining is a slow but sure shot way to make profit if you know what ur doing.

i allways said to my pupils. this is not another mmo,. THIS IS NOT WOW. Do not bring this additude in this game you will fail.

never thrust someone at his word as a new player, ask multiple people , read forums, be patient.

Back