Question: What would make a good PvP or PvEvP event?

Would you participate in a Rewarding and Fun PvP event?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
I love PvP. I enjoyed hunting the wilderness in Runescape, created many PvP pures and alts, played Ultima Online. Built PvP characters on there, as well as Arena PvP in World of Warcraft. However, I have never really gotten into PvP in Entropia Universe. I Don't know really how it works, and it seems very Niche, and quite frankly if made into a competition I doubt I would stand a chance against players with health pools 3x bigger than mine.

So longstanding players of Entropia and lovers of PvP. What kind of events can I make to bring some life back into it? I have looked into the event system settings and there are a lot of ways to even out the playing field by hp level and such, bout how do I make something fun, and fair to new and old players alike?

I am taking suggestions and input so I can create Either group or Single player PvP content. But not knowing how it really works in EU I need input. I do know that with the change to shots not costing ammo unless they hit a target it makes it less expensive ( I think I got that right). So any feedback would be appreciated. Any ideas from players that I end up incorporating into an event will result in a reward for those that helped with input.

As always, thank you for your time and your suggestions.

Back