Tandoori Atrox

Atrax Tikka Masala

Nasi Lemak with topping of Rippersnapper

Singapore Chili Tide Claw

Whiskerfishhead Curry

Grilled Nusul with Teriyaki Sauce

Miluca-smoked Teladon Ham with asparagus

That someone hasn't already written a cookbook... :D

I always wanted to try some Longtooth ribs. Proteron steaks I assume would be pretty standard at steakhouses. Not many of the fish seem like they'd be tasty. Levi seem meaty, not really blubber. Atrox, I can't place...

I'm conviced that all those species must cooked only with Thai style cuisine! Lot of spice and chili peppers! Otherwise you can't consumed with common western methods xD

when you hunt and glitch inside them, they don't seem to have a lot of meat, They're all skin and no insides.
So unfortunately fried skin is the best we can do.

when you hunt and glitch inside them, they don't seem to have a lot of meat, They're all skin and no insides.
So unfortunately fried skin is the best we can do.
That's disturbing and so true :laugh:

(never hunt in an event on an empty stomach or you get threads like this :D ) I had some some smoked Razortooth (aka salmon) with Bavette and Armox Cow sour cream yesterday :D
And I still do not think Sumima would taste like lamb :D

Deviled Boorum testicles - meaty with a slight tang to them I reckon... XD

While sweating you have a lot of time to ponder.

I have often thought that Ambulimax would be very greasy to the palet , and the flavor would be of something spoiled.

What if that big Crazy Viking 711, starts a fundraiser, plan and orgenize one huge get together in the Swedish Jungles. Maybe shoot a buck too, and a huge cooking workshop Spit-BBQ. One week Hunting, camping and wilderness cooking trip. Ill be there and you will find me skinning and prepping the food and at the fire cooking for yall. That would be great. Nights at the huge campfire sharing stories and such.
The "Swedish jungle" is called Norrland, and you're welcome to join a proper moose hunting party! Notoriously bad-tempered and bigger game than Atrox, maybe more like Chomper including the impact & cold damage if you don't watch it. Make the right friends and arrangements for some time during the first half of winter. Leave the skinning and cooking to them, they've been doing this since forever and are really good at it. Don't try to make a fool of yourself, you're in a foreign land and you'll be much more respected for contributing a nice batch of alcohol. Camping outside is rather uncommon, at least when hunting is the purpose of the trip. This from an immigrant who appreciates local culture not always so visible in our world of mainstreamed fictions...

When I hit the Ground, on the day my Mom pushed me out, I started crawling through enemy territory, towards my own death.
The above is strictly for adults. Sorry to my Swedish friends, I should know better when to shut up.

Back