Question: What would you like to rent?

BladesofTalos

Old Alpha
Hello everybody, I hope you are all staying safe during this crisis the world is coping with at the moment. Since Ive been spending more time online, as Im sure many have been, I've been doing some rearranging and thinking about the rental shop I've run through the PCF since May of last year. Some items have done well and others havent left my hands once. So I thought it might be fun to reach out to the community and see what items you would like to see available for rent in the future. The only guidelines is that it has to be hunting related, and the item cannot exceed 3000 ped in value.

Interested to see what you guys come up with!

how about an adj fap?

guns ... lots of guns :laugh:

min98.jpg

I have offered my LR-20 mayhem with 70% eff, no one rented it.
I have added the A-3 adjusted and Ewe LC-100 for free with an armor set, no one asked for them yet.

Ofc i see what can be the reason, the Lr-20 with bit better efficiency than usual is still just a low lvl gun, while the other 2 is totally common.

But for somebody who use LR10-15-20 weapons, could just rent an armor, take it to storage, paying the rental fee 15p for a month, there will be no decay on armor so that is the total cost, and use the free weapon for 1 month for the MU of 2 L weapons?
I just going to add rental fee for them as separate item's too.

Sure many would interesting in renting an LP-40 perfected or some similar high efficiency weapon, but very few could pay the colleteral for it.

Healing stuff, like emt mod etc.
I was thinking about healing service or armor rental, decided to start the armors, but as i sold some items i dont need anymore, im able to start the healing service also soon.

In this case, i will add those items as rentable stuff also, so we will see if anybody really would rent an emt 2350 mod, adjusted resto or divine chip.

Im too rented an adjusted resto from friend for a few days, so maybe there are others too.

Great item suggestion with the adjuated fap, I'll see what I can do about that.

Hego you just gotta give it time, you havent been running your rental service very long. But guns are always gonna be harder to rent for everyday hunting, as the savings for using ul ranged weapons is negligible compared to the difference from L to UL melee weapons. Thats why for the most part I stuck to melee. But I may see what I can do about guns in the future.

Great item suggestion with the adjuated fap, I'll see what I can do about that.

Hego you just gotta give it time, you havent been running your rental service very long. But guns are always gonna be harder to rent for everyday hunting, as the savings for using ul ranged weapons is negligible compared to the difference from L to UL melee weapons. Thats why for the most part I stuck to melee. But I may see what I can do about guns in the future.

Not sure if Melee is more expensive to use L versus ranged now, given the armatrix line all use ammo instead of pure TT. Just FYI.

Any thoughts on what mindforce chips might be a good idea? Im not sure what folks use the most of, so if theres something out there you think you might rent to skill with if it was high tier I'm all ears!

Back