Question: Whatever happened to Beacon Missions?

Would you like to do Beacons again?

• Yeh

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mitchymoo

Provider
Society
Dark Side
Mitchy Sir Moo
Weirdly, I had a dream a few days ago about Robot Beacon Missions. And it got me thinking - what ever happened to them? Granted, I took a break for a couple of years, but I think Beacons haven't been a 'thing' in Entropia Universe for a time longer than that.

I loved Beacons. I miss that sense of adventure, being with your Soc, and the chance of interesting loot. That "raid" feel was quite exhilarating. The social element was great too and I feel like it brought my old Soc closer together whenever we would do one as a group.

I haven't seen any Beacons on AH for a long time. I heard the resources needed to craft them no longer existed.

So, what happened to them? And, should we lobby to bring them back?

They completely suck... Boring waste of time and peds :)

You can buy tons of them anytime if you check regulary.
The smaller one's are just too popular and they go for whatever BO peoples list them.

You can find a lot of them at Auktuma's crafting shop, he have a shopkeeper for beacon's.

Tt returns on them have been broken ever since loot 2.0 (2-3 years now?) And Mindark does not give a fuck (yes I have submitted support cases)

One of the most intertaining item in EU has been completly broken by MA.

From the finding of it and figh against drones to push the red button to the beacon raid itself, this was really awesome.

As usual, MA did his MA thing.

Make Beacon Great Again ! :rocket:

I don't think that Beacons are still as broken as they were 2 years ago... Lately I've seen more Lion armor parts and Eon (L) parts dropping from them so I think it's time to do a few Beacons again and give it another chance.

My soc does these regularly. The beacons are avaiable as mentioned previously, they are still good fun and as i was not playing during the PE era I can't comment on the old system. Modern beacons are still alive and fun

Return on beacons suck but they are fun!

Like anything in MA - it's dynamic. We have come out with UL armour pieces and other stackables only available in the Beacons. We have also come out with bugger all, like everything else you need a big sample to see the correct level of returns

Back