Whatever price I pay for gas, you pay for tax. OLA #46

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
Since gas prices are hovering around the $2.99-$3.09 mark and have not dropped under $2.99 during the contest, I've moved tax down to 2.99% where it will stay for the rest of December. Happy holidays and happy hunting.

Hunting Tax: 2.99%
Mining Tax: 2.99%

Proteron Pasture OLA #46
Home of Proteron Youngs

Enjoy and good luck!

Thank you for your continued support.

Darth Skippie Boobie
Proteron Pasture OLA #46 Owner

Last edited:
Currently the price of unleaded is $2.99.

Hunting Tax: 2.99%
Mining Tax: 2.99%

Proteron Pasture OLA #46
NW of Oshiri Hearts!

Last edited:
These are just a few of the people who have already paid lower tax:

achilleas achilleas tziatzios
Bundy Rum Bear
Cyrex Cyrex Xeryc
Darth Skippie Boobie
Eve Damsel Online
freak lotus one
jimmy mcmarty hoffa
tj jr neill
Xengor Xeng Xe

Last edited:
Probably a good thing you don't live around here. It all varies so widely anymore, in almost all areas I'm sure but for now unleaded is around $3.45 and Diesel over $4. Just last weekend unleaded was $3.19. Luckily I work from home now and fill up rarely.

Well, last week we were paying a whole $3.07 a gallon. I remember when it approached $3 years ago and we all freaked out and stopped driving. Funny now we celebrate sensible prices of gas around old $2.99.

Probably a good thing you don't live around here. It all varies so widely anymore, in almost all areas I'm sure but for now unleaded is around $3.45 and Diesel over $4. Just last weekend unleaded was $3.19. Luckily I work from home now and fill up rarely.

LOL, totally agree!
Over here the price for regular, unleaded gasoline would be more in the range between 9 and 10 $ / gal :(
I'm glad we can at least indirectly have an advantage from the low fuel prices you guys in tha states have :D

Lucky Americans :laugh:

UK= £1.269/litre

= £5.769/gallon

= $9.193/gallon

So I pay around triple what you pay :mad:

~81 cents for a liter, holy crap... I had those kind of prices 10-15 years ago? Anyway, fun idea, nice to see some lowered taxes not just regular 4% or whatever is popular these days.

Here in the Netherlands the cheapest unleaded I can find nearby is 1.719 Euro/liter
Thats 2.3207 US$/liter or 8.785 US$/gallon.

Slither wins, congratz!

I'm glad we can at least indirectly have an advantage from the low fuel prices you guys in tha states have

Not a problem!

It's not the price of petrol, its your consumption that makes the dent in you wallet. My 911 happily guzzles 15-20 liter per 100km driven and my garage rang me today telling me that my winter tires are worn (after approx. 4000km of use last year, bought brand new before) ... Go figure I thought to myself, lol

So, be wise, buy a small car which guzzles a lot less and you prolly stop caring about petrol price :)

Good luck skip, prots have always been to hard but should I eventually gather a few skills here and there I will try em myself :)

Angel

It's not the price of petrol, its your consumption that makes the dent in you wallet. My 911 happily guzzles 15-20 liter per 100km driven

Ahhh... the estrogen enriched volkswagon beetles! Yeah that's a bit much fuel wise for an oversized vibrator. As for your tire issue.... you're not gaining speed if you're spinning tires.... maybe get some better tires? When you can spin the rims inside the tires then you know you've found the right pair.

Menace

ha. welcome to the i-see-things-from-eu-irl club. i bet you thought it was the tax message of entering an LA, only to realize 1 second later you were driving.

great idea, and like other said: thanks for giving the rest of the world a chance to benefit from those ridicilously low gas prices.

Great support on the land, today. Thanks for all the bumps, also.

Love this idea. Hate the fact that you get such cheap damn fuel.

I pay £1.35 / litre for my car, and get 28mpg. KIIIILLLL MEEEEE.

+rep though, even though I wont be on the LA much (kinda small range on this knife you see :laugh:)

I paid $2.89US/gallon today. :)

paid $1.39 AU a litre today

over $5.00US a gallon lol

your marketing techniques are quite interesting Skip

cheers:)

I paid $2.89US/gallon today. :)

It'll probably get down to that. I'll ride by today and see if tax is going even further down.

More people who have paid lower tax:

Chris Cole Anderson
DJ and DJ
Hohenheim le lumineux Dunandir
H4mmer 4nd S1ckle
Max MG Gaynes
The BigRedMachine Kane

Thanks to all our loyal customers!

Now u have a "DILEMMA" hope that gas go up and get better taxes from land but pay more to ride in car or moto, or hope that gas go down and get less taxes from land but pay less to ride in car or moto :D.

Some more folks that saved themselves some tax.

Blaz Telboy Dezelak
Bundy Rum Bear
DJ and DJ
Eve Damsel Online
Improved NoLoot 4 N00bs
tj jr neill

Thanks for your continued support!

Some more folks that saved themselves some tax.

Blaz Telboy Dezelak
Bundy Rum Bear
DJ and DJ
Eve Damsel Online
Improved NoLoot 4 N00bs
tj jr neill

Thanks for your continued support!

this is a really nice promotion but i think it that in regard to mining taxes most land owners are living in the past, the MU drops in last few years means that it just isnt viable to mine LA's with L amps any more except possibly with some rare exceptions, i did not mean to single out you for this as this is a really nice gesture you are making but it might be something you would like to be made aware of.

this is a really nice promotion but i think it that in regard to mining taxes most land owners are living in the past, the MU drops in last few years means that it just isnt viable to mine LA's with L amps any more except possibly with some rare exceptions, i did not mean to single out you for this as this is a really nice gesture you are making but it might be something you would like to be made aware of.

You know what, you're right. Mining tax also set to the price of unleaded here in my town, or 2.99%.

Mining and hunting tax set to 2.97% tonight to reflect my drop in local gas prices.

Last edited:
Couple dude's saved some tax today:

Bundy Rum Bear
Eve Damsel Online
Fanan Head Shot
jimmy mcmarty hoffa
Max MG Gaynes
Siim SanSiim Ots

Thanks for your continued support.

Skippie, i know the bulk of this thread has turned into a discussion about gas prices. but i wanted to chime in and just say thanks. i think what your doing is great and benefits everyone. I myself have never hunted your LA, but you can believe that when i wake up in the morning i will be marching over there to do so just to show my support. We could use more members like you in this game. :)

Well, we could turn it instead into a discussion about this Bartles and James Commercial.

Proteron kinda look like bowling pins when you squint.

I'm pretty sure I've never paid less than $3.00 for gas. Mind you, I've only been paying for it for a little over a year. Still, I paid a very stomach-able $3.29 two days ago. That's what I would call "extremely rare" nowadays in Chicago.

Back