What's really going on..?

As far as I am aware, no-one has reaped any reward. From what I heard of the big argo spawn at the orb, there were no special loots. Some of you seem to be confusing this 'event' with another occasion when several pairs of jag and bear feet were looted from argos in a short space of time. This actually happened several days after the big orb spawn, in a totally different location, on a perfectly normal argo spawn. The two things are not related.

Forgive me if I have missed something here, I too have lost interest in the whole notes saga (and I never expected anything to come of it that would benefit any of the players).

EDIT: Just saw the vain/chronicle thread, so clearly there was some good loot, and of course it went to those who already have the best equipment... the 'foot rain' was totally separate though. I am getting my wires crossed, and so are some people on this thread.

Last edited:
I've been in this event all the way or at least trying and have never lost interest...but now that nothing is happening...well i dunno what to do so hopefully something happens to help us along because as far as I know...No one has any idea what to do!

As far as I can tell, no new notes have dropped, Is the event still going? Or is this it?

- Nightwolf

well if i recall at their last meeting they talked about nodes...if they aren't ingame than i believe they are IRL...so i guess we just have to wait for the series to finish?

As far as I can tell, no new notes have dropped, Is the event still going? Or is this it?

- Nightwolf

Probably the conclution to this was the orb spawning and the nice loots some people got.

Marco says there will be a new VU in 1-2 weeks so hopefully something will change then, maybe the statu changes so we can use it to travel or the orb do the same.

I think all info released, the only part to decipher is the Enochian angels, I startet on that but WTF, who cares, why should I spend time on that. If in the end there is something from this I will know anyway...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/note-event-discussion/89087-enochian-angels.html

Solve that puzzle if you like.

It seems lots of us who put in hours of deciphering and attending and posting are now quite despondent :( myself included

I was watching Lord of the Rings yesterday (yep again hehe) and something stuck in my mind.

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE

So please dont give up. keep fighting the good fight.

We will crack this because I HOPE its not ended yet.

:D

It was mentioned at the statue, but we didn't get the transcript until the day after.....

[Adam] Those who crave the yellow truth, stay and listen to the one you seek. Though her present words weigh heavy, forget not her previous ones.
[Adam] For those whose hearts are set for black, hurry to the other gate and the hostile riches that will soon pour forth. Time has spawned a new foe.

so... here's a question. Did anyone actually stay and hear the "yellow truth"? Or did everyone just run off and shoot argos?

Probably, but what are the chances they actually tell the rest of us?

so... here's a question. Did anyone actually stay and hear the "yellow truth"? Or did everyone just run off and shoot argos?

The yellow truth was Cassandra who was revealed to be Maria, but I could be wrong... I'm getting rather confused by the whole affair...

Check the logs I made ;)

- Nightwolf

I don't think this is the end, the clues seem to lead to far bigger things if you ignore the minute details..and as has been said already it's too big for MA not to be heavily involved.
It's also too big for the people who have done most of the work so far to be left out of the loop at this point by those who become privy to important information and keep it to themselves...that's plain wrong if it is happening.

As for why I think it's not over, the clues in wide terms point to a "familiar new place" ...and today Marco was reported in chat here on EF saying this :-

Marco_MindArk: This one will be focused on technical stuff mainly. But we have another one planned in December that comes with new content systems. If we can meet the deadlines. ,-)

Wouldn't a new continent system suggest new continents, which in turn would be new but familiar ? Speculating further...initially, how would we get there? Currently we arrive with a TP on each continent, so a door of some kind would be required for a new one to be discovered wouldn't it?

The note storyline has been a nice way to kill several birds with one orb, an event, a collaboration and publicity in TV, a way to get some higher level gear out to ubers using tough mobs in one place and time, a distraction from the armour tax, and maybe a way to introduce new cantinents and even planets eventually? Pretty bright long term thinking.

No way any of this will be able to be kept secret from the community all the way through if this is even half correct there is too much to come ..and for a pretty long time. Next VU is apparently December (according to that Marco chat) ...6 months on from that CE2 and new planets are planned...not too long to keep the notes going is it?

We are due a new note, but wouldn't you just love to be the one who gets the HOF list as the discoverer of a new continent ? That would take some beating and would be worth sticking at this for. :)

t

The key word is content, not continent, there's a difference ;-)

More likely to be more ingame content, ie. weapons, armour, faps, reasons to hate the game, reasons to rise up and fight the power, etc...

- Nightwolf

Um, it's new content, not a new continent...

EDIT: Pff, beaten by Nightwolf :)

...so maybe he is refering to new continent in new content?! (-:!!!:laugh:

In the context of what we've seen of the word already, this could be referring to the content systems employed by the ad screens and player generated content screens.

AG

In the context of what we've seen of the word already, this could be referring to the content systems employed by the ad screens and player generated content screens.

AG

Could be, yes, but 'new content' just means 'new stuff in the game'. Could be new items, new locations, new mobs, new skills, new systems, etc etc.

and i hope new haircuts too :D

For me it doesn’t matter if this event is well done or not. The most interesting thing about it is to see the individual reactions. This is for sure a new experience to me. Also be left over with nothing else then cryptic stuff is an interesting sensation, better then the “no loot msg”.

More likely to be more ingame content, ie. weapons, armour, faps, reasons to hate the game, reasons to rise up and fight the power, etc...

- Nightwolf

Doh ...what a buffoon :ahh: time to do the decent thing ..
suicide.gif

t

'0' o no!!! wish i scored uber loot... hehe yay!

- Nightwolf

About this particullar matter I strongly suspect the word in question actually is incontinence...

Back