Question: Whats the best amp/attachments for EP-41 Adj

Mr Odyseo

Old
Society
TheAncients
Mr Odyseo Angel
Hello folks,

I just have a simple question. What are the best amp/s to pair up with EP-41 Adjusted. Whether it is the most eco, the one that pairs the best with it and such.
I currently own a A105 Improved, but I feel like it might not be the best option because of the decay, but I could be wrong, and haven't actually done the math for it, since it get's too complicated. I was hoping that maybe someone who has experience with the weapon might be able to give me some recommendations.

A-105 Improved.

all series 105 106 amps are in the 4.60 DPP so all of them cost the smae
IMP 105 allow you to hunt much longer (and cost much more than 30 TT ones that die in 10 minutes)
as per attachment i use a bullseye4 and headshot 8

as per attachment i use a bullseye4 and headshot 8
What does Bullseye 4 and Headshot 8 do exactly? I always had a hard time understanding what they did for the gun, and do they get paid back in loot?

The big problem with a106 is the low TT. You use it up before the hunt is done. I still have mine but would gladly trade it for an imp a105. You can mount a laser on the scope too. I don't feel there's much benefit for scopes and sights. Or amps either TBH. Only time I use an amp is when I need the DPS. Most of the time it's not mounted. I think, if it fits, the Overcharged a204 is the best amp of all. And there's more... the mayhem (L) amps are actually quite good especially if you can get them cheap.

Last edited:
I use the bullseye 8 and longreach 4. I craft them too so I can sell for under auction price is you need.
They're the highest efficiency in-game, they'll boost the effi of your gun by a bit. If you care about tiering I think it helps a bit for that too since I believe higher decay=faster tiering.

What does Bullseye 4 and Headshot 8 do exactly? I always had a hard time understanding what they did for the gun, and do they get paid back in loot?
Its like a sock in your underpants. The chicks think your packing. Except the chicks in this game are blokes. I've seen this movie before....ahh yeah The Crying Game.

Back