whats the best MA time to hold an Event?

MoFo

Alpha
Society
WildD3amons
Foxy Queen Cleopatra
hey there every one,

as some have seen im going to run my own event but... i seem to be stuck with picking a right time to run it as everys time zone is different..

so im asking if you could all come together and help me come up with a time that will be good for most if not all plays.

i am in Australia and right now as i post this thread its 6:25pm my time and 7:25am MA time.........

so plz help

GMT +1.

1. its where the servers are
2. no matter when the time is it will be unffair for someone.

if they move the time to fit aussies more it will switch over more badly for the US people and europeans, if it goes more in the favor of the US people it will even be worse for you aussies

so atm it's fine, cant make everyone happy unless they make an event for every timezone really :p

more event i have been to are at like 4am aussie time and its hell i want to make it a bit fair for the aussies this time.

i was thinking of making it bout 10pm aussie time and that makes it 11:00 MA time.
but then if i do this i have a feeling not many will come :(
even thought if us aussies what to go to a event we will get up at 5am for it....

more event i have been to are at like 4am aussie time and its hell i want to make it a bit fair for the aussies this time.

i was thinking of making it bout 10pm aussie time and that makes it 11:00 MA time.
but then if i do this i have a feeling not many will come :(
even thought if us aussies what to go to a event we will get up at 5am for it....
I think this could be a good compromise or even an hour or two earlier, just means we europeans need to wake up and americans to stay up past their bedtime for once ;)

I have friends from aussie, canada, us and myself europe be playing at these times sometimes

PS. I hope I didn't mess the times up with all this strange PM/AM ;)

well thats great i guess i might have a time set for my event after all :D most input would be great tho

Under MA angle: they could check with their accounting department from which country or timezone are their best customers (the biggest depositors) and arrange the events to have them online.

Under player angle: there was such question asked here on EF some years ago maybe for a Mayhem. Unfortunatelly I could not find it. :ahh: As far as I can remember, many people did vote and there clearly were two peaks in votes: US and Western Europe local times 20:00 - 00:00. :)

im aussie im not going to run the event at a time where i have to be up as 6am in the morning thats just still i just want to know some times that will woke for me and for others where im not staying up to late or getting out of bed to early....

well you run the event at an time where you can be there with ease :p

You shoulden't adapt to players in an to big way, but they should adapt more to you :p

but i want this event to work its not going to work if 4 people show up....

its just one of them things :D

ofc you want it to work, mind if I ask what kind of event you are doing this research for?

Edit: sounds like a fun event, went and signed up for it now :) (hope G.I.R.Ls are welcome too)

Last edited:
look for a event called Let Your Hair Down

From my experience:

Weekdays around 22:00 - 23:00 MA time.
Most European players still online late in the evening
Most US players also allready online in the early evening

Weekends around 19:00 - 21:00 MA time

Crappy hours for Far East Asians and Aussies, but that are the hours that my events worked the best.

im aussie im not going to run the event at a time where i have to be up as 6am in the morning thats just still i just want to know some times that will woke for me and for others where im not staying up to late or getting out of bed to early....

:scratch2:
I think you should it should be 7pm Aussie time
Let the rest of the world fall into place...
:scratch2:
Can't wait to see what your planning...
Best of luck
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If it's not a PVP event
Will take a nap if necessary

Ehm I think 12pm EU time. ?

But we have events every week now, so far not many missed one I think. :scratch2:

Oh yeah, these events ?
Mindark calls them 'updates'
When your lucky, you loot an bug free update. :D

:silly2:

Back