Whats the current selling and buying price of the good old salty sweat ?

Waffelking

Provider
Society
Raumschiff Titanic
Jannine Esoterika XIII
Whats the current selling and buying price of the good old salty sweat ?

I think like 2ped/k is a very good price you can get at events and such.
Reseller price starts from 1.1 to 1.5 ped/k.

If you sell for less than 1.6-1.8 you are...lets see how do i say this...not the sharpest knife and if you are buying for less than 1.8-2.0 you just a bad human praying on those who have less.

less than the the power costs to run your PC.
I sweat sometimes, just to mix it up a little bit, and get that "feeling" of producing "free money", and "eco", but yeah, if I bring my lunch to work instead of eating out, I can probably save the equivalent of 100-200ped easily. That much sweat would take, what, 15-30 hours of sweating?

Despite knowing this, I still like swunting....sometimes. But when you think about the time investment, yeah lol.

To be honest I see resellers buying at 1.3/1.35 and people selling at 1.4-1.5 all day long. The true price lies between those two numbers and when I need to buy in bulk I can easily get it all (million+ in quantity) at 1.4/k. Anyone saying the true price is higher than that is just misleading you

I stood outside Boreas and said I'm looking for 10k sweat at 2/ped k and got pm's for the next 3 hours even though I got all I needed within a few minutes, take that as you will :D

• Haha
Reactions: jak
Love getting dislikes from cheapskates :ROFLMAO:
I disliked your post because you are calling myself and 95% of other non twitch buyers bad people for simply paying market price for commodities. I don’t buy often but when I do I go to a circle and advertise 1.5/k or something (dunno what the reseller rate is currently but I’m usually 10-20pec above it) and I have my arm bitten off via 10 different PMs. Everyone is happy, I’m not a con, I’m not a reseller, I’m not a thief and I’m not a bad person.

I'm actually surprised that there are still people trading sweat at 1.3 to 1.5 range! I assumed it would have gone down lower since I sweated lol. When I started it was when sweat was trading at around 4ped, then slowly went down to 2. Then I became a depositor and never sweated since. I expected by now it would be like 1 ped with resellers buying at below 1ped.

Just supply and demand. The economy can be a little complex and changes in meta can shift prices. Aside from mind essence (which is less used than it used to be), there are some manufacturing recipes that require sweat or sweat-derived products. If MA added new MF chips that used mind essence, or something increased the demand for the products that use sweat in manufacturing, price would go up.

haha I remember when sweat was 1.8pec a bottle

To be honest I see resellers buying at 1.3/1.35 and people selling at 1.4-1.5 all day long. The true price lies between those two numbers and when I need to buy in bulk I can easily get it all (million+ in quantity) at 1.4/k. Anyone saying the true price is higher than that is just misleading you
Plus rep for the best post in this thread! 😎

haha I remember when sweat was 1.8pec a bottle
Same! But back then there was no such thing as senthetic sweat! And my Pyro chip used lots of ME, Damn was it expansive to use MF back then! 😤

well sweating is a nice way to get micro Ped while your watching something on a streaming service.

but my experience with it is sweated 500 sweat for a test. bought the cheapest force Nexus stack of 500, 6ped.... made 50k mind force. trying to sell now for 7 Ped. profit if it sells. 0.47 ped. i rather use lootis.io afk watch stuff, and get crates. at least my eyes dont bleed from seeing 1000 green beams.

based on my hours played per day, and weekends. my Caly land deeds make me more Ped per week than sweating. so ill just DEPO for deeds. eventually i wont have to DEPO at all.

but sweating is mainly geared for F2P... but honestly Mind Ark needs to make it TTable and make it slightly more valueable like 1.5 ped per 1k if you TT it off.

and it should defiantly be useable for all mind force, not just teleporting.

but then it would be a more valuable free thing if all mindforce could use it. and Free 2 play would be easier to make some money. as long as prices stayed just below shrapnel by even 1% or even .5% but ......

then greedy folks would just hike the cost of buying force nexus, to get it to match the cost of shrapnel.

and then again, if you save enough PED up sweating and just selling the sweat....then you could go farm force nexus on treasure island, make your own ammo, and go hunt using mindforce if you could use it... so you know MA cant have you getting ahead like that.. lets not promote player retention or anything...cause more players wont equal more transaction fees in auctions, and more cash in MA pocket or anything...and it wont spur F2P to possible make tiny deposits to get a shiney they are working towards or nothing.

I talk about this with fellow SOC people...MA seems to be against player retention for new and f2p/new players....which in business more customers = more money.. and they already have a ton of smart folks mathing out how to suck long term players dry.

Back