Whats the price nowdays.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Want to ask how much for a Shadow full ul M parts is tier 2-3 and a DOA RJ ME tier 7. to day. :)

Shadow M 30-35k Doa RJ ME T7, 8-10k

If I sell my DOA RJ ME for about 7-10k who is Tier 7 Then I give it away for free
because you get to watch the Tier costs same is that with the armor.....

High confidence MA created in the game.....LOL

Shadow M 30-35k Doa RJ ME T7, 8-10k

Shadow M with no tiers is tt+33k, RJME tier 7 is about tt+21->tt+24k

These may not be exactly right but 8-10k at t7 isn't for sure. I know a lot of people would want a RJME for 2x that.

Shadow M with no tiers is tt+33k, RJME tier 7 is about tt+21->tt+24k

These may not be exactly right but 8-10k at t7 isn't for sure. I know a lot of people would want a RJME for 2x that.

Find a kit to fulfil your dreams many of us old f%#^s accept ped!

I doubt the RJME goes for anything above 16k. It would be to EMW maybe but I think he has a gun. He's your only shot at those prices so I would try there ;)

That's the thing, people with that mindset that you just stated. Willing to pay that ammount peds for a gun you will get big losses with. Why would anyone wanna shoot at 2,9 at tops dpp gun with no range when you can easily get a +3dpp gun using something like m83 +shockarmor for the same price more or less?

People still play this game for fun? All this whine about returns but people never learn. 2,9dpp with high defend cost. Please continue shoot like that. More profit for the smart people! :)

Isn't that doa ask level 100?
Who on earth in mid 2016 level 100 player use that? Seriously?
I can't put a price on it because it might be too low for me.

Back