What's wrong with this SGAE ... - pointless ?

AJack10600

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Larios Semai Niva
I'm just wondering about this, if FPC is really such a great game with such a bright future and if this game is supposed to attract many many new players in the future... and if SGAE is intended for the current players to have a special memory of the VU 10.0 go live... then why on earth are so many items (L) items ?

I mean what's the point in looting that great cool SGAE item if it's (L) ... why ?

Also, I have been wondering why all the SGAE items are not as powerful in their stats as some of the old ME or Old or Ancient or Improved items... why not? Is SGAE not good ennough ?

Not to mention the number of SGAE items dropping... if we are really half a million players in FPC... or even if we are only 30k active players... then why is there not more SGAE items dropping... especially if they are (L) anyway ?

I am seriously wondering if there will ever be a complete SGAE armour set in this game ... not even (L) it seems exists.

why can't you just drop more of it ? You dropped tons more Shadow and Angel and MLs in the past and they are still about... there will never be as many UnL SGAE items by the look of it...

I've been keepting quiet on this toppic as I wanted to see how things develop but it's a fact now that my perception was right. We're constantly talking about less deposits into EU and people waiting for FPC to become more exciting and more affordable to play but atm I am lacking the incentive to play more than I normally would. ( I rather play a lot less )

I guess SGAE was intended to make us play a bit more and to make this release special.. Pretty much every noob has now realised that looting a valuable serious and usefull UnL SGAE item is about as likely than scoring a big HOF..

This whole SGAE thing seems pretty pointless to me atm.. or do I miss some key point here ?

I accept some people might feel different about this but this is how I see things... ;)

I don't know about you.. but there are tons of SGA items out there..

And you've still got two more months before the rest of the pieces for these sets are looted.

And I'm guessing there will be at least 3-4 M supremacy sets, a few sentinel sets, and at least a dozen martial SGA sets.

And there are a bunch of nice SGA weapons too.

How many % of the SGA items are (L)? :scratch2: isn't that quite few?

Over 1 month to go, there will be AT LEAST 1k items according to official numbers...

Stats are not lower on all, maybe just high lvl items that were deemed unbalanced :eek:

I got my SGA Opalo, so I am happy enough :D

There were 3 crafted weapons that are L (so as the bps crafted from), 4 crafted mining finders (so as the bps crafted from) and 2 healing tools (so as the bps crafted from). So i kinda don`t understand the statements about many L SGA stuff being looted. :confused: :scratch2:

then why on earth are so many items (L) items ?

I mean what's the point in looting that great cool SGAE item if it's (L) ... why ?

There were 3 crafted weapons that are L (so as the bps crafted from), 4 crafted mining finders (so as the bps crafted from) and 2 healing tools (so as the bps crafted from). So i kinda don`t understand the statements about many L SGA stuff being looted. :confused: :scratch2:

Well I don't know about you but I have seen (L) stuff being looted and also at the events you get (L) weapons as prize money...

Well I don't know about you but I have seen (L) stuff being looted and also at the events you get (L) weapons as prize money...

what, the wastelander event? I dont count those as belonging to normal SGA looting... and I have seen a pretty small amount of (L) stuff looted actually

Many, many, many people complain that they haven't gotten an item. So you need to give out more items.

But you can't just throw out thousands of unlimited items out there. But you can give out more items if some are limited. You make more people happy because they looted something SGA. You don't totally ruin the use of the old items by flooding the market with SGA items.

expectations

So far it's been ok. What I think has been lame is the stats on some of the SGA. I am greatful to have looted an SGA Pixie Harness (M) and gloves (F) the problem is that they keep quickly dropping in price. I don't blame anyone because they don't do a whole lot more than the regular items. The only difference is they say SGA really. They give you a few more protection and last a little longer etc, but I think you know what I mean. A 50 ped global would be wayyy for exicitng for me than looting an SGA pixie harness atm.

So I'm hoping there are still 2 months and that I may pick up with better items. Hopefully another skilling bonus event too. I hear your concerns, they are valid. I guess you know what people usually say: the sequal isn't as good as the first.

Number of new SGA items discovered seems to have fallen quite dramatically in the past week or so, so either we aren't hunting, mining or crafting enough or extra rationing is taking place. :scratch2:

Number of new SGA items discovered seems to have fallen quite dramatically in the past week or so, so either we aren't hunting, mining or crafting enough or extra rationing is taking place. :scratch2:

Or people just keep looting the same items over and over because MA hasn't put any new items in the pool yet.

In the Wastelander events you get old L weps and as a bonus 1 SGA item. Don`t mix up regular L items with SGA items.

Well I don't know about you but I have seen (L) stuff being looted
You want no L items at all, only sga items? Am i getting this right? I haven`t seen any L SGA items being looted besides what i mentioned before about crafted stuff.

Or people just keep looting the same items over and over because MA hasn't put any new items in the pool yet.

I do not know anybody in my friendslist that has looted an sga item.
My friendslist is full..
you are saying you got a gazillion sga items? Just keep looting the same items over and over??? woot???
I will jump in the air when i loot my ewe ep-11 sga...

I know at least 5 people that has looted SOME SGA item :yay: some more than one ;)

I know at least 5 people that has looted SOME SGA item :yay: some more than one ;)

Can I be your friend? then at least I can say I have a friend that looted sga!

My friendslist is full..
you are saying you got a gazillion sga items? Just keep looting the same items over and over??? woot???
I will jump in the air when i loot my ewe ep-11 sga...

I know a bunch of people that have looted a bunch of SGA items..

Maybe your FL should have more hunters and less traders on it :p

Reactions: jod
Back