What's your favorite ring combo?

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
just wondering what everyone's favorite ring combo is and why.

mine is:
easter 21 + hw 2020

i get to nearly max out fb, auto loot, and 2% LS while maintaing 10% reload buff

Summer 2020 + Christmas 2020, but... I can't afford that summer 2020 :p

Currently using Xmas 18 and 20 and its a decent second best

Currently I'm using Halloween 18 and Ares Modified.
Releatively cheap combo and I max out Reload and get a decent crit hit (2.8%) and damage buff (23%). Only 13% runspeed is a bit of a drag but I supplement that in other ways. The 1% Lifesteal is nice too I guess.
One day I might upgrade the Ares when I have the money to a second seasonal ring.

Currently using Ares Mod and athenic L , but hope to upgrade the athenic to aug/perf soon for max evade while sweating.

Once MA develops a sweating ring , im on it. Evade / reload / synch / regen / ? /

Ch20 + s16. If summer ring 2020 wasnt that crazy price i would have that one instead tho.

halloween 20 for range loot, left hand sold hw18 and atm just a defense ring

Ares Imp + Easter 2021 (ares imp will be upgraded soonish for more reload)

full diamond 950 platin right hand , 950 platin left hand

cant efford rings ingame

Deleted.

Last edited:
I'm going to semi-necro bump this as opposed to making a dup thread... so many combinations out there figure this may be helpful to add to.

I went with Halloween 2022 & Ares Augmented... for a relatively low price its a pretty solid combo and perfect for those searching to max their DPP and Reload.

Wiki: Halloween 2022
Wiki: Ares Augmented

max 15% Reload
max 5% Critical Chance
20% Increased Critical Damage
10% Run Speed (25% max w/ cheap order of elder gods suit)
+10 Health

Last edited:
I love my hallo 22 and ares augmented, cheap and cheerful and lately has been paying off 😁🤓

Artemic Perfected and Athenic Perfected for Animal Taming, but I use Athenic Adjusted currently. :whip:

Back