What's your Gold Card Number ?

AJack10600

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Larios Semai Niva
I was curious ;) The old Gold Cards used to have numbers on their back... not sure if the new ones do...

Mine was 842 ;)

What's yours ? :D

Mine is #7.

Just kidding....

Not sure you would want to have that information out there? :scratch2:

Maybe I am just paranoid...

Lol... what does this info show...

a) you have a gold card

b) how long you have been into it ...

that's it ....

nobody needs to say if he doesn't want to ...

I was going to try and be a smart ass and say my gold card number is unlisted. But looking at it there is just a big long number that looks to be maybe the model of the unit as most any electronic device has. Oh and a picture of a garbage can with an X through it. Yeah you don`t want to throw that away! ;)

I have two. My first was 13K something. I got a new one a little over a year ago and its number is 53K something. I don't know if there were roughly 40K cards issued between the two of if they just started with a higher number when they switched the designs.

I am not sure if the number on the card can be tied to the algorithm for that card. I don't think there is a relationship other than what is used server side to activate your card, but who knows. These will get you within 1000 of what my number is :)

Oh and a picture of a garbage can with an X through it. Yeah you don`t want to throw that away! ;)

The reader is the one with the model number and the picture of the garbage can with the line through it. The card you put in the reader used to have a serialized number on it, that is the number being discussed I think.

53xxx for me

53xxx for me here too

2x :)

Hally got the #1 card (no secret, posted here and he got a new since)

50xxx :D

received mine in the last year :)

Mine is 13xxx is that good or bad :scratch2:

13xxx here as well :)

defo an issue number then.. maybe also a good indicator too the number of active people
52xxx

apart form them who are on the 2nd card

well this is my second card got it early this year with nr 53214

the old well lets say my dog ate it :(

First one was 4XX here.
Should have gotten one sooner i guess but didnt seem quite as urgent back then to me for some reason...
I guess mostly since there was nothing called "chipping" back then so skills had no hard cash value so to speak (besides selling complete avatars ofc which was very very rarely done) and items were ofc worth alot less as well.
Second card 1XXXX ehrm quite a while later :)

And yes im well aware im paranoid when it comes to stuff like this, mostly since i dont know enough about how a card like this works, so i have absolutely no idea if saying 12000 vs 14000 or whatever the numbers might be, could influence the chances of some hacker doing nasty things...

Dead serious, I can't even read it now. Too much use but under 200. The front says poject entropia and has mob pictues :)

51xxx, bought it this february, just a week or two before MA started to gift them to all >5k depositors :ahh:

Gday All,

My little link to my virtual life is numbered 51XXX.

Started back in Mar 07.

Bags

:dunno: Don't have one.

I KEED I KEED!

The reader is the one with the model number and the picture of the garbage can with the line through it. The card you put in the reader used to have a serialized number on it, that is the number being discussed I think.

Thanks for pointing out my lack of comprehension. Maybe that`s where my daughter gets the speed reading thing from? :laugh:

I`m over 50k. I also got mine not too long before they started giving them away to the over 500usd crowd.

my first card # was between 22 and 28 (It's soo old its not legible anymore)

its almost pure white... it was soo used that all color is faded and its chip barely stays in.. I keep it in a special place ^^

Right now think i got it like 2-3 years ago 12K-15k)

14xxx for me :cowboy:

Back