Info: What's Your Return?

100 people play a 1$ lottery, with a $1 million jackpot, and one of the 100 players wins the jackpot. The people in charge of the lottery makes a statement:

"The people who played the lottery this week enjoyed an average return of 99990000%"

A few years pass, and for some reason people are walking around saying "we should all play this lottery, they promise 99990000% return"

Last edited:
We all know that but very very few actually bother to read it well enough to even understand it.
The way I read that was pretty simple and its always been the case kill with efficiency, have more loot opportunities, better returns is in MU and lower costs.

These are all things avatars can control and as we all know that is volatile.

What is not in our control is the size of the fee. MA stated they were experimenting with that and whilst I think that statement and experiment passed I have no doubt the fee has been adjusted and tested many times since they implement new changes. MA is a business. Yes they want happy customers but that is only achievable if they exist. Making changes in the game and testing increases in the fee I would absolutely be expecting them to do.

Just curious, just got "back" (after like 5 years away) how do you track your data? Manual labour or some extension?

Thnx :)

I only hunt small mobs and not every day. At some point I started to record my wins and losses. There are now 74 runs with an average return of 96% TT value. There were runs where only 49% came back and runs with 260%. In total it is 96%. I am quite satisfied with that.

Just curious, just got "back" (after like 5 years away) how do you track your data? Manual labour or some extension?

Thnx :)
You can now have loot showing up on chat with values... Made it very easy to use trackers where you input the gun you using and it shows the % return in real time, might not work well with some damage over time items but overall it is good and reliable.

Reactions: Arm
You can now have loot showing up on chat with values... Made it very easy to use trackers where you input the gun you using and it shows the % return in real time, might not work well with some damage over time items but overall it is good and reliable.
Ahh nice, any tracker you can recommend? Or is it something new on the entropialife tracker?

Ahh nice, any tracker you can recommend? Or is it something new on the entropialife tracker?
YOu have 'loot nanny' and also 'entropia tally', both created by different avatars.... let me find the links

https://github.com/euloggeradmin/LootNanny/releases

They only ever talk about averages, not guarantees.

If 500 people each do a 100 ped run, 250 will get 115 peds returned while the other 250 get 79 peds which averages out to 97% return. Then there is loot event count to consider too. 100 peds will kill 1000 punies, 200 fouls, or like 7 proteron. Which of those scenarios do you think will give a more predictable return?

Last edited:
https://github.com/euloggeradmin/LootNanny/releases

Great! Thanks mate!

friendly reminder that there are a slew of public logs from the top players in game demonstrating TT returns anywhere from 97% to 98.5% using the best gear with the highest skills over 8-figures of ped cycled.

there is still a great deal of variance (1.5%) in those numbers. sure some can be attributed to accounting mistakes, but one thing is certain, if you are using worse gear with worse skills your returns will be lower than that reported 97-98.5%

When i was 50-60 looter using 65-75eff gear my returns were usually 96.5-97%

friendly reminder that there are a slew of public logs from the top players in game demonstrating TT returns anywhere from 97% to 98.5% using the best gear with the highest skills over 8-figures of ped cycled.
And most are selling the gear they claim gave them this.

Everything with a pitch of salt and all.

:tiphat:

And most are selling the gear they claim gave them this.

Everything with a pitch of salt and all.

:tiphat:
Most are selling the gear because they’ve all upgraded with the more recent bp110/bp130/lp120 pulls.

and perhaps some presumptive selling due to TWEN coming. And let’s not forget that Europoors are in the middle of a food/energy affordability crisis.

When i was 50-60 looter using 65-75eff gear my returns were usually 96.5-97%
Back on topic I guess:

69-71% efficiency, 93.69% returns, 906k cycled, currently 69 Animal Looter and 57 Mutant Looter. Most of cycle has been on animals, except for Halloween. Not quite sure what the levels were when it started.

I wish I had 96.5-97% returns :D

Reactions: Arm
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/.../my-mining-journey.288918/page-6#post-3858789. Heres my mining log. 128k cycle tracked so far at 97.5%. I know hunting and mining are worlds apart. An the initial investment for newbies for mining is not small. But with these steady returns, and no big gear required, seems in some cases things are more reliant on knowing the correct info for each profession. Agreed the newbies dont have it easy, we all were newbies at one point and we all made mistakes (tted vivo s 10 on day 1). Like i said in one of my suggestion posts, we need a better tutorial and mentoring program. I think that would kinda solve at least some of the problems we face,one of them being people making up their own interpretations about information given by MA. Break even returns would be a dream but then how would MA make money? Knowledge is king in this game. Though the points made here also make sense to an extent. C'est la vie en EU;).

Last edited:
I guess the majority are buying weapons 'directly' from MA theses days, such as via tokens. I expect MA will offer even more options and gear, especially if players are only interested in measuring % huntng returns.

Not saying it's a bad thing. Just saying capital invested to seek % returns, still initially costs quite alot of ped.

Maybe ppl would be intrested to invest more in the game but returns are .......... expecially on deeds you buy those and it will take years to return em !

87.7% effi, 79 looter and 750k cycled 98.71% return with no big HoF's
happy to inform the avg % return from MA isnt a lie

Last edited:
Tracking makes me sad, got a little kickback during mayhem ended up about 4k tt+ on 300k redulite points. Now im back to the -2-300 ped loss every 1300ped run like clockwork. i avg abut 50 hunting hrs a week.
79,8 effi
85 looter

Tracking makes me sad, got a little kickback during mayhem ended up about 4k tt+ on 300k redulite points. Now im back to the -2-300 ped loss every 1300ped run like clockwork. i avg abut 50 hunting hrs a week.
79,8 effi
85 looter
My returns are like similar to yoursbut with lower eff and skills

Back